Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Memorial Day Weekend Plans?

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:51 PM
  • 10 Replies

What are your plans for Memorial Day weekend?

by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Amber on May. 24, 2010 at 4:52 PM

Staying home, munching on yummy foods, and finalizing my "nest"

MommaCory
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:53 PM

Giving birth :p lol

Megara
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:57 PM

Cleaning!  DH has a friend coming to visit us next week, and they will arrive on Sunday night.  Also that weekend is one of my best friend's wedding, but I can't go because it's out of state and I'll be 35 weeks this week!

Kelseyciarah
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:58 PM

I'm going to my family's annual Memorial day cookout! We have our own private pool and I cant wait to go swimming!!!!! I hope to God its a really hot day! That way I can lounge in the pool all day to remain comfurtable, and when I get out I'll be just fine too!

Aus
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:59 PM

We don't have any plans... our baby shower is the next weekend, so MIL cancelled memorial day weekend plans to do the baby shower instead.

amiluckett
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:00 PM

after the bitter sweet weekend we just had we have decided to go camping for at least a night to just get away.

CjEmmemommy
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:01 PM

Well Hubby started a new job in Texas so he has been there for 2 weeks.. Friday he comes home and loads the truck, bright and early we get on the road for our 13 hour drive from Colorado to Tx.. Sunday unload but it should only take half the day since we hired movers..

The rest of the weekend we will just enjoy relaxing and spending time together.. I have missed him:-)

Erica

ethansmom121907
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:03 PM

Cleaning house and do what i do everyday of the week. Husband dont like doing anything fun.

Same ole boring weekend same as during the week nothing new.

RodeoGirlUSA1
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:03 PM

Having a baby! lol...ok, wishful thinking. I am just keeping it on the downlow, with a bbq that saturday at the inlaws the only real plans we have.

Krys0992
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:26 PM

My best friend and I are finishing up shopping for my little man! Im so excited and we will be kids free shopping at that... we may not come back home!!!! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)