Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where is the time going????

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:23 PM
  • 6 Replies

I cant believe it that I will be 36 weeks on Wednesday. It just hit me how fast it was going, it feels like last week i was 30 wks waiting to be 35 wks. This pregnancy is going by so fast, My MIL asked me today "where did the 9 mths go" i was like i have no idea. There are days where it feels like its going to be forever before Jackson is here, but then its like today where it hits me that at the most he will be here in 6 weeks, hopefully sooner tho :) I have nothing ready, I am a procrasinator really bad, I keep telling myself O i have tomorrow, but of course nothing gets done lol One of these days im going to wake up in labor and be like shit i never got nothing done lol. So i need to jump into gear because before i know it he'll be home :)

CafeMom Tickers

by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
starrymonkey
by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:34 PM

I know how you feel!  I've been keeping as busy as possible, and all of a sudden it dawned on me that I'm already past the halfway mark!  And it's only getting more busy from here!  DS has a dr appointment tomorrow, we're going to the circus on wednesday, lots to do around the house all weekend, an u/s next week, along with shopping and packing, a week long trip to NY, my sister in town from texas for a week, a wedding, SO home, moving rooms around, decorating DS's room and the nursery, baby shower, birthing classes, maternity photos, evaluations by the school for DS, SO gone again, planning DS's birthday party, scrapbooks to be updated, SO home again, then my due date, DS's birthday party, Halloween, SO gone again, DS starts preschool, Thanksgiving, SO home again, Christmas & New Years.....

Okay, the next six months are going to be insane lol

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Proud mom to a Sensational kid with SPD

As a WAHM, I can help you change your physical and financial future!  Ask me how!

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/desireepurvis/

MommyRJ
by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:36 PM

i know!! I will be 35 weeks on thursday, and my csection is exactly one months from today.. wow.

And yeah i agree, some days it drags or i get too excited and think about it too much, but then alot of days just FLY by..wow.

rileysmommy229
by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:37 PM

enjoy it! i miss being pregnant and i just had my baby 3 weeks ago!

MommyRJ
by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:37 PM

Quoting starrymonkey:

I know how you feel!  I've been keeping as busy as possible, and all of a sudden it dawned on me that I'm already past the halfway mark!  And it's only getting more busy from here!  DS has a dr appointment tomorrow, we're going to the circus on wednesday, lots to do around the house all weekend, an u/s next week, along with shopping and packing, a week long trip to NY, my sister in town from texas for a week, a wedding, SO home, moving rooms around, decorating DS's room and the nursery, baby shower, birthing classes, maternity photos, evaluations by the school for DS, SO gone again, planning DS's birthday party, scrapbooks to be updated, SO home again, then my due date, DS's birthday party, Halloween, SO gone again, DS starts preschool, Thanksgiving, SO home again, Christmas & New Years.....

Okay, the next six months are going to be insane lol

omg i know, it feels like a month ago i looked at DF in the car and said "wow, were 20 weeks already, only 20 left and the first half went so fast!!"

he is scared while im excited!!

Randee..
..Lover to Brandon..
..Mommy to Mr.Bryley Scott 10.27.08..
..It's a GIRL!!---> Kamrynn Clare --->Arriving Via Csection June 24th 2010..

Jozzie
by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:39 PM
Hopefully my days start going by quicker... I've got 3 weeks from today until my c-section... I'm so excited... Everything is ready for Nattalie's arrival... All that's missing is her :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trish1984
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:55 PM

O i know as soon as he's home, i'll miss being pregnant. I love being pregnant, just hate the 3rd trimester lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)