Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so i just....

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:25 PM
  • 10 Replies

did my 18 month old's toes i was doing mine and she was crying and shoveing her toes in my face lol thought i'd share. what do you think pretty good for a toddler's little feet size 5?

by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rileysmommy229
by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:26 PM

aww very cute!

Megara
by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:28 PM
Cute! My daughter is 2 1/2 and she wants "pretty toes," but she can't have them until she stops wearing diapers and wears panties like a big girl!
rebecca_bullard
by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:30 PM

i paint my daughters toes all the time.. i have since she was a newborn. I dont know why. Its just cute.

bluebunbun
by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:31 PM

honestly i think my dd is too young but i was using pink and it's the kind that dries real fast lol but that is a good idea i just out i need her almost all the way potty trained by sept.  ughhhh

Quoting Megara:

Cute! My daughter is 2 1/2 and she wants "pretty toes," but she can't have them until she stops wearing diapers and wears panties like a big girl!

Jozzie
by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:41 PM
I've been doing my daughters toes since she learned to walk and she loves it!!! As soon as they start chipping she asks me to do it all over again :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
truealaskanmom
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:51 PM

My DD is almost 2 and if she sees nail polish she will make somebody do her toes.  Last time it was daddy she harassed until he did it, she cracks me up 

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2010 at 7:55 PM

lol very cute! my dd loves to get her nails painted

susies3babies
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:59 PM

lol my daughter is 5 now ,but she goes to the salon woth me and gets her toes and fingers done every 2 weeks . daddy does her toes at home though its so cute .

Quoting truealaskanmom:

My DD is almost 2 and if she sees nail polish she will make somebody do her toes.  Last time it was daddy she harassed until he did it, she cracks me up 

majikalmama
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:01 PM
I have always wanted to paint my lil girls toes but have been worried if it was safe or not. They look adorable mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bluebunbun
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:23 PM

as long as it's non toxic and dries quick and you can dry them before your LO gets them back should be good lol

Quoting majikalmama:

I have always wanted to paint my lil girls toes but have been worried if it was safe or not. They look adorable mama

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)