Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i might sound crazy but...

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:25 PM
  • 20 Replies

I might sound crazy ,but i curious if im the only one. With my son i wasn't as alert but i knew from the moment i found out i was pregnant he was a boy. Even had dreams about it. Shoot my step mom even knew that i was pregnant before i did. ( i think she psychic because she new this time and also for a few other people too she had a dreams and then a week or so later it happens). Well this time from the moment she/he was conceived i just new i was pregnant i even told SO, he didnt believe me. Now the last 2 night i had a dream that it was a girl. Well twin girls and yes twins kinda run in the family. I don't know how accurate it will be. Guess we will find out.

But anyways how many other momma are there just knew either the pregnancy or the gender. Where you correct?

by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JenniL05
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:27 PM

I knew without a doubt my son was a boy the moment I found out I was pregnant. My MIL was actually the only one who believed me!  I believe this one is a boy too so we will have to wait and see... ;)

majikalmama
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:34 PM
With my son I didn't guess before the doc accidently blurted it out. With my daughter I knew from the beginning. This time I feel like its a boy but we will see.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sassyKween
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:38 PM

With my son I had a dream that he was a boy and sure enough with this baby I had a dream that she was a girl and I am expecting my princess in July!

GothicMommyToBe
My mom has been having dreams since the end of april of me being pregnant. I'm 3weeks3days late I find out for sure probably wednsday and I hope she's right lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kittin002002

I just knew I was having a boy, but the only 2 dreams I had of me w/ my baby was of a lil girl.  UltraSound says its a girl. 

CafeMom Tickers
rileysmommy229
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:40 PM

the first time i had no clue if it was a boy or a girl...but this time i knew it was a boy i even thought before having the u/s that i would be SHOCKED if it was a girl, i just KNEW it wasn't

Megara
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:52 PM

With my first baby I had a feeling she was a girl, and she was!  With this baby, I knew I was pregnant before taking the test, I think because I sort of knew what my body felt like pregnant.  I really wanted another girl, but I had a feeling he was a boy...and he is!

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2010 at 7:54 PM

i knew with each of my kids what their gender was by the time i was 10 weeks and i was right

HeatherDyan1028
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:57 PM

I knew from the moment I found out I was pregnant we were having a boy because I was dreaming it was a boy..playing with him and birth etc. so I just knew and I got my wish :)))

Kelseyciarah
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:57 PM

Yep, found out a week ago. Knew it was a boy the whole time. Just had this undeniable feeling deep down it was a boy from the get-go, and sure enough it is! His name will be Jacob Carmine:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)