Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it possabel im further along than they say? *kinda long*

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:59 PM
  • 6 Replies

i am just over 30 weeks.  i have BH and she is head down,...my cervix has droped far.  and i know this is TMI, but i cant even poop right now.  i really have to but everytime i start to push even a light one, my vagina hurts and swells up. na dmy hole utarus hurts like hell.  ive had 2 ultrasounds that say im only 30 weeks, and im messering 30 weeks.  but this is the kinde of stuff that was happening right before i whent into labor with my last one.  i have another ultrasound and docs apointment tomarow and i hope that when they are doing the ultrasound they say oh wait youre further along than we thaught, caus ehtis is jsut to odd.  and if im not further along, then i have a feeling im going to end up on bed rest and i CANT do that.  i have an 18month old, and yeah my hubby is awesome, but he cant do it on his own she has gotton to that "im a handful" stage and she can be a royal pain in the butt when she wants to.  not to mention it is so mother efen hot in this house that i will die of a heat stroke if i jsut sit in it all day lol.  so yeah i dont know what to do.  but i thionk something has got to change.

by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
pacificamom
by on May. 25, 2010 at 12:00 AM

Bump!

ArmyWifey4907
by on May. 25, 2010 at 12:07 AM

Every pregnancy is different.  I'm 34wks with my 2nd, and am having so much vaginal pain and pressure that I don't remember having with my 1st this "early" on.

If you are concerned though, talk to your dr about it and see what he/she says.

pregnancy week by week

truealaskanmom
by on May. 25, 2010 at 12:12 AM

Since this is not your first you body will prepare for things differently, you aren't further along, and you don't need to worry about bedrest.  Lots of babies are head down and push on the cervix during the last trimester.  I can't sit down after a long walk because it settles my baby so tightly on my cervix it hurts, and going to the bathroom sometimes hurts the same way.

mom_mom_holly
by on May. 25, 2010 at 12:21 AM

makes sence.  its just not right feeling.  and im even kinda starting to spot.  but like i said i got an apointment tomarow so im talking to her about it then.  but i jsut done like it.  i starting dialating when i was 36 weeks with my last one, and i was on bed rest for her.  and i dialted for a long time.  and it seems liek the same thing is happening with this one, its just sooner.

ryansmommy07
by on May. 25, 2010 at 12:44 AM

im 29 weeks and Ive been measuring 4 weeks ahead for 2 months as of today im measuring 33 weeks I plan on going vbac because I dont trust the docs to do a c-section to early because what if they are wrong ????

truealaskanmom
by on May. 25, 2010 at 12:46 AM

Quoting ryansmommy07:

im 29 weeks and Ive been measuring 4 weeks ahead for 2 months as of today im measuring 33 weeks I plan on going vbac because I dont trust the docs to do a c-section to early because what if they are wrong ????

I hear you on that, it is better to let baby come when baby is ready and not when the doctors think the baby is ready that turns bad a lot. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)