Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

another question... or 2 :)

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:23 AM
  • 5 Replies

I'm wondering how soon before birth do babies drop? Also if they always sat low to begin with, is there a bigger possibility they will come early? I seem to remember carrying my daughter a little higher than I've been with this one and she was 2 days late. This one just seems content to sit at my pelvis... I'm currently 23 wks 5 days...

by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
blg5484
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:28 AM

in our baby class we were told that as well as dialation and water leaking (not breaking gushing just driping or leaking) is not and indication of labor or the onset of labor

palemoon21
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:35 AM

It can happen anytime from what I know. :)

I'm 21 weeks and my son is sitting so low in my uterus, I told my SO tonight that if I sneezed when I was full term, this baby would just pop out. He has no room to drop, at least for now he's not going to be kicking my ribs....just my hipbones! lol

socks_in_kansas
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:43 AM

this is my 2nd and this one is sitting so low when he kicks his foot slips into my va jay jay and he kicks to get it unstuck. trust me it hurts so bad he feels like a fish out of water and i am 26 weeks. im affraid to walk let alone cought or pee. when i pee feels like i can push.

Jordy17
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:47 AM

BUMP!

abra
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:23 AM

It really is an individual kind of experience. My daughter was low for 2 months before she was born. My second dropped a couple days before birth.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)