Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids...

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:33 AM
  • 3 Replies
Anyone have days where you wonder "WHAT IN HELL WAS I THINKING WANTING KIDS?!?!"

Toddlers are Gods reminder that there is a hell. Lol. And yet here I am wanting another. But at the same time wanting to reverse time so I can go back and use a condom. Lol.

But sometimes they are just so cute!! Like my hormones got the better of me tonight and I had a nice cleansing cry, he came up to me and said "are you crying mama? I sorry. I love you. You are pretty." And earlier when we drove by some cows he yelled COWS! Then when I asked him what a cow says he replied "I eat cows."

Its good they have those sweet and cute moments or else no one would have children. I'm so tired of picking up toys after a temper tantrum that results in a tornado size destruction path.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
palemoon21
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:37 AM

yep......*sigh* Almost everyday in this household. My DD's are good when they are one on one but put them together and it's pure chaos. I hope this baby throws a wrench into their "give mama hell pact". LOL

HannahMayr
by Member on May. 26, 2010 at 1:41 AM

If I had waited to get pregnant and DD had been at her current stage (she'll be 3 in Aug) I would have never gotten pregnant again! She is kicking my but and she knows it!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 26, 2010 at 9:46 AM

I took a pic of my girls sleeping so peacefully, so when it gets rough with them, I just look at that pic and remind myself they take naps and go to sleep at night.  There are some hard moments with them, but they are so cute!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)