Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what to do?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:31 AM
  • 6 Replies

ok ladies so i am 28 weeks pregnant with my second child and there is this lady at work who is having trouble in her marriage and she seems to think a baby will fix it but getting pregnant is another problem too!! The bigger i have been getting the more she stares at me but not the nice stare the evil i hate u glare and it kinda makes me uncomfortable should i say something or just ignore her?

by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ginger813
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:33 AM

I would just ignore her. It's her problem, not yours!

munchkin79
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:43 AM

I would not say anything but keep an eye out on her. That would piss me off or creap me out! Sounds like she has issues!! If she wants a baby so darn bad she needs to go home and sleep with her dh!

pooh2you_1985
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:47 AM

i would talk to your boss about it. but tell him or her that you whant to handel it first. then you will come to them if the problem keeps on or gets out of hand that way thay can't say came at her or she came at you.

kysmom642
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:48 AM

i would watch out for her with a smile. but with all honesty, there would be days it would take everything not to out her. grrr, gets on my nerves how some women can be so jealous of a pregnant woman.

kysmom642
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:49 AM

I agree with this too.

Quoting pooh2you_1985:

i would talk to your boss about it. but tell him or her that you whant to handel it first. then you will come to them if the problem keeps on or gets out of hand that way thay can't say came at her or she came at you.

sjump25
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:53 AM

Exactly what I thought when I read this. 

Quoting ginger813:

I would just ignore her. It's her problem, not yours!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)