• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sooo tired!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:00 AM
  • 6 Replies
I am exausted all the time, like the body hurts, my eyes burn... All the time. But I can never sleep!!!!

Anyone else have this issue?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mommyto1son
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:02 AM

ME! I've been having really bad pregnancy insomnia lately, not to mention my husband has been in boot camp for a week (no stress there). I'm staying with my parents and they are moving. All I wanna do is sleep!

luvmylife5
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:04 AM

ME ME ME, I get no sleep at night because I am up going potty every hour. Then there is Trents lovely snoring, even with earplugs he wakes me up. I can take naps when Ryleigh and Kayden go down for theirs, but that is only about an hour.

I drag in the mornings right now, and around 3 is bad as well. I think it is just our bodies way of preparing us for the lack of sleep when baby gets here, I can't wait to sleep through the night again peacefully!

CafeMom Tickers                    

MommyRJ
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:05 AM
I know!! I am 35 weeks tomorrow, 4 weeks til my c section and if I'm not thinking about a million things, I have heartburn or I'm starving or I have to pee, again. Or someone is calling, or mowing, or Bryley won't sleep. Ugh!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rileysmommy229
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:34 AM

i'm not pregnant anymore but i am so freakin tired i can barely keep my eyes open! the baby was up every hour last night and my 3 year old woke up[ at 4 this morning and is still going strong!sleep

MommyRJ
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:56 AM

Quoting rileysmommy229:

i'm not pregnant anymore but i am so freakin tired i can barely keep my eyes open! the baby was up every hour last night and my 3 year old woke up[ at 4 this morning and is still going strong!sleep

oh god.

thats what im worried about most...is my toddler waking when baby does and freaking out with her, or staying up. I WILLLLLLLL loose my mind!

Randee..
..Lover to Brandon..
..Mommy to Mr.Bryley Scott 10.27.08..
..It's a GIRL!!---> Kamrynn Clare --->Arriving Via Csection June 24th 2010..

palemoon21
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:30 PM

Yep yep yep! lol I didn't go to sleep till 6am and once I did fall to sleep I was out until around 2pm this afternoon. I hate insomnia and the fact that I have no energy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)