Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG!!!!!!! I CANT NOT STAND HIM ~VENT~ ALOT OF CURSING

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:47 AM
  • 17 Replies

I CANT FUKING STAND MY GOD DAMN ROOM MATE, HE IS THE NASTIEST MOTHER FUKER I HAVE EVER MET! HE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO DO ANYTHING NOT EVEN DISHES I HAVE TO GO BEHIND HIM EVERY FUKING DAY AND PULL "CLEAN" DISHES OUT IF THE DISH DRAIN AND TELL HIM TO REWASH THEM.

HE IS 600 POUND SERIOUSLY DOESNT SHOWER REGULARLY AND HIS ROOM SMELLS WORSE THAN A FOOTBALL LOCKER ROOM.

EVERY FUKING MORNING HE SITS IN THE DINNING ROOM (OUR LIVING ROOM AND DINNING ROOM ARE ONE BIG ROOM) AND EVERY FUKING BITE OF CEREAL HE TAKES HE HAS TO SUCK AND SMACK HIS FUKING LIPS AND IT MAKES ME WANT TO PUKE. I ASKED HIM TO STOP AND HE SAID "I CANT! IT IS HARD FOR ME NOT TO DO IT" SO HE KEPT DOIN IT. I TOLD HIM IT IS REALLY DISCUSTING AND HE STORMS OFF TO HIS ROOM WITH HIS CEREAL AND SLAMS THE FUKIN DOOR.

IM SO OVER HAVING A ROOM MATE, HE EVEN GIVES US ATTITUDE OVER BILL MONEY AND FOOD MONEY. IM ON FUKING FOOD STAMPS AND I ONLY GET A CERTAIN AMOUNT FOR ME AND MY DAUGHTER MY FIANCE IS NOT ON MY FOOD STAMPS BUT YET I BUY 95% OF THE GROCERIES FOR THE HOUSE. IM SOOOO SICK OF HIS NASTY FAT ASS.

ALL HE DOES IS PLAY HIS GOD DAMN XBOX ALL DAY LONG.

SOMETHING HAS GOT TO CHANGE NOW!!!!! OR IM GOIN TO GO OFF

by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaNdYbEaR2010
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:49 AM

damn. you're still having this prob.. ? so sorry!! he's a kid. it'll be ok. just try to have a talk with him. a calm, rational talk.. :S

angi07
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:50 AM
Ask him to leave I wouldn't be able to stand it either. How did he become a roommate?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brookelaine1
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:54 AM

Uh, seriously! You need to get him out or something, this is stressful to your fetus, and yourself! Poor thing, I can totally relate. He needs to go!

lette_with_2
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:56 AM

he is my fiances best friend and he is trying to get his life together with his weight lose and when he lived with his mom he was not doin good at all, so my df said he could live with us to get off his moms tit lol, since we have moved out he has lost alot of weight. i cant ask him to leave cuz we need him to help with the rent, if he leaves we cant afford the house

Quoting angi07:

Ask him to leave I wouldn't be able to stand it either. How did he become a roommate?

lette_with_2
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:57 AM

trust me we have talked to him, like everyday!

Quoting MaNdYbEaR2010:

damn. you're still having this prob.. ? so sorry!! he's a kid. it'll be ok. just try to have a talk with him. a calm, rational talk.. :S

mstevens10
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:59 AM

kick him out!

lette_with_2
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:00 AM

kicking him out is not an option, if we do that we can not afford the house

Quoting mstevens10:

kick him out!

Pandapanda
by Amber on May. 26, 2010 at 10:03 AM

Find a new room mate, and give this jerk a 30-day notice.

lette_with_2
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:08 AM

there is no one i trust to live with me and my dd, and my fiance will not let me kick him out, he is like his little brother and feels like he has an obligation to him

angi07
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:09 AM
That's sucks babe! !!! Could it just be hormones? Or have you always wanted to smash his face in?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)