Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you sleeping these days?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:41 AM
  • 10 Replies

How are you sleeping these days?

by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
majikalmama
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:44 AM
Horrible. I can't sleep straight anymore :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tys0803
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:47 AM

Sleep? I don't understand the question...LOL..34 weeks tomorrow and I find myself getting up at 3am to eat because I'm so hungry I can't sleep and then I end up out of bed by 6am because I get angry that I can't get comfortable enough to sleep.....I would love to sleep on my tummy...ahhhh sweet relief

fallenfey22
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:48 AM

I'm 36 weeks tomorrow and I don't remember what sleep is like anymore. If I'm not up peeing, I can't get comfortable...or I just can't sleep.

Megara
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:50 AM
Much better since I got my belly support belt and have been wearing it to bed! I also moved into the guest room - the bed in there is much lower to the ground that our's and easier for me to get in and out of right now.
mrspreggers14
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:56 AM

Im still sleeping ok..  Im 25 week today though...  Although if I dont stop drinking at about 7 I usually get up and pee once during the night..  I know its going to get worse though..

kisha89
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2010 at 10:57 AM

what sleep? 31 weeks and it HURTS to sleep on either of my sides. i find the baby crazy active all day til about 3-4 am when I FINALLY LAY DOWN :) and then im back up most the time at 10 or 10:30 am every day. and i'll stay this way for the next forever... :( oh sleep how i miss you. please come visit me soon!!!!

Caro82
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:04 AM

Horrible!!! I can*t find a position...

KiddRuby
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:08 AM

I was doing really well until about last week, but now its just bad! Of course I have been up and down peeing like a million times, but now my hands hurt so bad, my hips hurt (I limp to go pee), my shoulders and neck ache, and all in all it just kind of sucks. But this baby has to come soon, right?

CafeMom Tickers
Pandapanda
by Amber on May. 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM

Some nghts good, some nights not at all. I woke up twice last night (nearly neve rhappens.. it's at least 6 most nights), but this morning I don't feel rested.

cammicane
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:10 AM

I haven't slept more than an hour a night for the last week. Horrible. I can't sleep in the bed when DBF is gone, so I've just been lying on the couch for the last 7 days. Not very comfy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)