• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling Down...

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:58 AM
  • 8 Replies

This morning my husband and I had a fight over some very stupid stuff.He couldnt find some shorts to wear to work and he yelled at me.He went off on me about how the house wasnt clean and how the clothes needed to be washed and that all I do is sit around while he works for us...whatever.Then he realised it wasnt all my fault that he got upset.My in laws kicked their 17 year old son out and hes been staying with us.I dont mind...hes a great kid.By the way most of the clothes that I washed were his brothers.I found the shorts on the floor...in a pile under all the clothes he threw around the room at 6:30 am while our son was asleep.Im bummed out big time.I hate fighting with him...Well I got so mad that I cleaned the house in spite of him telling me not to that he would do it.Im tired of being yelled at for something that I didnt do or did do but didnt do it good enough for him...Im sad:( Edit: I feel worse now...just sad and miserable.My husband is coming home in a half hour-hour and Im dreading it.Im cooking that way he cant say anything about me not doing that either.Btw Im not lazy and dont sit on my ass all day.I was just having an off day and was gonna get things done today which I did- I just could have done without my husband yelling at me this morning.Thanks for reading.I dont know if its just hormones but Im still feeling down...simple frown 

by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
carowga3
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:01 AM

I'm sorry hun. Is he maybe just having an off day? It seems like having his brother there is causing some stress for both of you? Maybe you both need to talk with him and tell him if he's going to stay with you that he has some resposibilities to help you out around the house and especially to clean up after himself. Hope your day gets better.

Pandapanda
by Amber on May. 26, 2010 at 11:15 AM

**hugs** Feel better, mama.. maybe he's just being hormonal today (hehehe)

meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 26, 2010 at 12:31 PM

Im sorry momma.  I would try having a good talk with him about how you dont like to fight, and perhaps there is something else that is bothering him.  Hugs.

cutesherrie84
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:42 PM

Quoting meam4444:

Im sorry momma.  I would try having a good talk with him about how you dont like to fight, and perhaps there is something else that is bothering him.  Hugs.

He said that everything is bothering him... and that no one helps him-not true btw... Its his brother being here.He likes to talk to his gf for 3 hours and then lie about it.He doesnt pick up after himself at all ect ect...he wants his brother to make up with his parents and go home...he loves his brother but we cant control him.He runs the streets all hours.Im washing his clothes like Im his mama.Its just hard on us.

MelzyD
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:46 PM

I am sorry momma!  I hate fighting with my DH too.  Sounds like he is having a PMS kind of day.  I am sure he will come to his senses later.  Keep your head up momma!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 26, 2010 at 1:14 PM

It sounds like it is hard on you two.  I guess you two need to look out for yourselves as a couple and family, and do what is best for you guys.

Quoting cutesherrie84:

Quoting meam4444:

He said that everything is bothering him... and that no one helps him-not true btw... Its his brother being here.He likes to talk to his gf for 3 hours and then lie about it.He doesnt pick up after himself at all ect ect...he wants his brother to make up with his parents and go home...he loves his brother but we cant control him.He runs the streets all hours.Im washing his clothes like Im his mama.Its just hard on us.

Brittany.Dann
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:15 PM

I am sorry hun. <3

cutesherrie84
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:09 PM

Another Edit: My husband came home from work yesterday and told me he was sorry.We have alot of stress going on in our lives and he was upset and was taking it out on me...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)