• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's in your Hospital bag?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:07 AM
  • 4 Replies

What's in your hospital bag? I'm going to be packing mine today.... So just wondering what other women pack that I might forget!!!!

Lilypie Maternity tickers
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Pandapanda
by Amber on May. 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM

Pads, undies, toothbrush and toothpaste, hairbrush, my own shampoo/soap.. and of course deoderant!

MommyRJ
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:15 AM

i half started mine...so far i just have bathroom items, my travel bag which includes, toothbrush and paste, shampoo and cond, mousse, hairspray, powder, mascara, hairbands and bobby pins. and a brush and comb. oh and razor. and DO & lotion

and i packed two pairs of undies, and two pairs of socks...ill be there 4 days total- but i take advantage of the throw away undies they have and the slippers haha

and i WILL pack some sweat pants, bigger shirts or flowy shirts, probably a sun dress for going home, my fleece jacket, my pillows, camera and phone charger. then my wallet and a couple baggies for jewelry incase.

Im having a csection too so i know what i need and dont need i guess, im trying not to over pack- i did last time haha.

chotovec82
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:18 AM

baby outfits and sleepers- because I don't use the hospital stuff. Baby shampoo because again I don't use the hospital stuff. My clothes (underwear, bra, sleeping clothes, and a going home outfit), tooth brush, tooth paste, deoderant, body wash, my own pillow, pacifiers, vit. k drops, and I don't remember if i have anything else...

BabyDillon
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:19 AM

Adding to Pandapanda's list, I will be adding my nursing tanks, socks, robes, PJs, flip flops for the shower, slippers, lip balm, lollipops/jolly ranchers, going home outfit for me and the little one, snacks for the Hubby, a massager, hair ties, pads, granny undies, nipple cream/pads, contacts/glasses, picture of my Mom and possibly my breast pump so that the consultant can show me the proper way to use it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)