Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekly Wednesday check in!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:15 AM
  • 26 Replies
How far along are you?

How was your past week?

Any cravings?

Any m/s?

Have you bought anything new?

If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart!andee-1.jpg picture by us5dots

by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Amber on May. 26, 2010 at 11:19 AM

Almost 32 weeks! This past week has been long and tiring.. I'm beginning to feel restless and achy all over. I've been craving turkey sandwiches.. so yummy!

No morning sickness. And.. DH and I bought some cute baby clothes on vacation last weekend :)

Mommy2Be9112010
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:21 AM

How far along are you? 24wks 4days

How was your past week? borring

Any cravings? nope

Any m/s? nope

Have you bought anything new? not yet waiting util we find out boy or girl

Jordansmom810
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:23 AM
How far along are you? 34 weeks 3 days

How was your past week? boring, still in the hospital... 12 days now...

Any cravings? chocolate..

Any m/s? not sure what this is lol.....

Have you bought anything new? unfortunatly not.. I can't go anywhere.. :(

CafeMom Tickers
MommaBoop922
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:25 AM

Im 23 weeks and 3 days!  Feeling like I'm stretching again so Im a little sore in the stomach and back. Lately Im beginning to feel like my uterus is pushing up on my stomach a lot more so eating is becoming a pain and I know it only gets worse lol... 

I've been craving fruit smoothies and pizza with tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella (Margherita) so yay to the healthy! 

No Morning sickness, thank goodness!!! I bought a cover for breast feeding and I'm always keeping an eye out for new things :) 

RutterMama
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:27 AM

How far along are you? 14 weeks, 4 days

How was your past week? GREAT after I got the Zofran from my dr!

Any cravings? Not a lot... been looking for a good salsa recipe, but can't find one. I'm just excited that I can FINALLY eat again and can start putting weight back on!

Any m/s? Praise GOD... not after the miracle Zofran!!

Have you bought anything new? New tennis shoes for me finally! But nothing new for baby yet. We're waiting to find out what we're having.

babies

I'm a proud breastfeeding (but don't bash those who don't), circumcising for health reasons, pro-CIO, vaccinating, disposable diapering, pro-life, meat and chocolate eating, Southern Christian Mama!

sabrinasolis
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:28 AM

How far along are you?    34 weeks and 2 days (:

How was your past week?   Pretty good, REALLY uncomfortable, can't sleep but overall it was pretty good.

Any cravings?   Anything sweet. I'm constantly hungry and its making me nuts lol

Any m/s?    Um, I'm guessing this means milestones? If so, then I don't think so lol  (edit: Hahahaha morning sickness..  A little!)

Have you bought anything new?  Yes! I bought the crib! I'm excited, my grandma and I set it up (since hubs is away for work) and it looks great.  I also bought the crib mattress, AND the bedding set (Waiting for it to come in the mail next week) 

mrs.phillips123
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:29 AM

How far along are you? 32 weeks tomorrow!

How was your past week? not great, im supposed to be on bed rest, but with two year old its not really working. they found out i have a form of tachycardia so i feel like a fat kid with asmtha!

Any cravings? oh man LEMONADE!!!!!

Any m/s? nope, not at all. when my heart issues start acting up i can get sick tho.

Have you bought anything new? nope, not lately.

DanielleMason
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:29 AM

How far along are you?

26 wks and 4 days

How was your past week?

pretty good

Any cravings?

mtn dew, dr pepper and anything sweet

Any m/s?

no but heartburn is bad

Have you bought anything new?

nope but my besfriend just gave me a bunch of her baby stuff...

ohiomommy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:31 AM

How far along are you? almost 15 wks

How was your past week? busy and tiring and these next few days will be worse...packing for hubby and me to go on vacation we r going to lynchburg va for a week much needed break for me but hubby will be in class all week, my oldest daughter is getting baptized, the kiddos have field day and end of school activities

Any cravings? nope

Any m/s? yes, its horrible, all day all night, dr put me on meds for it and i am lucky if i am able to eat anything

Have you bought anything new? yep bought the baby a few outfits we dont know if its a boy or a girl, but been buying a few outfits that will go either way...hopefully its a boy....

bshaw913
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2010 at 11:33 AM

How far along are you? 30 weeks 4 days

How was your past week? Still trying to unpack and clear boxes out of baby's room. We are SUPPOSED to get it done this weekend before my hubby heads out to the field again.. we will see!

Any cravings? :( SOO MANY!!! we  have barely anything here in South korea, and i want Chick Fil A, Olive garden, Texas Roadhouse, Sonic,  ICEEs, Arby's, Chili's... Now im sad.... mm Cracker Barrel, and mexican, too!

Any m/s?  Just  heartburn.

Have you bought anything new? Finally commited to buying the double stroller since there was a deal and i saved on shipping, so 55$ less, i couldnt resist! Also bought the swing, bedding,  Brest Friend, but they wont be here for a few weeks, waiting on the mail!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)