Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whiny Wednesday

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:18 AM
  • 10 Replies
Whiny Wednesday

Let it out! What's driving you absolutely crazy this week?

If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart!andee-1.jpg picture by us5dots

by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommaBoop922
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:38 AM

My Dog!!!! He isn't listening at all and he has been acting out ever since we found out we were pregnant.  He doesn't bite or anything but he will poop in places he isn't supposed to and when we call him or tell him to do something he just looks at me and walks away!! Its driving me NUTS!!!! He is like my child and I feel guilty for being so angry at times but then he is just pushing my buttons lol ahhh!!! 

k I vented... thanks! 

Mommy2Be9112010
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:40 AM

My in laws...they think they know everything and then turn around and dont want to help me with anything cause i needed to go to the hossy and they wo0uldnt take me so i have no clue whats happening until i go to the doc today I HATE THEM!!!!

ColieO
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2010 at 11:42 AM
My job. I'm just sick of a couple girls that work there. They cause sooooo much drama.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
preggomama26
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:45 AM
My feet are swollen, my allergies are killing me, my back feels like its in a vice and to top it off I think I have athletes foot. Lol. Ok I'm done complaining.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NordicAngel
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:53 AM

SO!!  He informed me that he signed up for a training at work that will take him out of town about 2.5 hours away for an overnight stay 2 WEEKS before I'm due!!  Apparently he could have waited until November to take the class but chose to do it now to "get it out of the way."  I asked him what happens if I go into labor and his response was, "I guess I won't be there.  They paid $400 and it's non refundable."  So apparently our daughter isn't worth $400 to him.  I could understand if he was in the military or something and had no choice but he works manual labor for $12/hr and they gave him a choice!! 

Okay, I'm done my vent.

mrsnowak1
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:54 AM

Quoting NordicAngel:

SO!!  He informed me that he signed up for a training at work that will take him out of town about 2.5 hours away for an overnight stay 2 WEEKS before I'm due!!  Apparently he could have waited until November to take the class but chose to do it now to "get it out of the way."  I asked him what happens if I go into labor and his response was, "I guess I won't be there.  They paid $400 and it's non refundable."  So apparently our daughter isn't worth $400 to him.  I could understand if he was in the military or something and had no choice but he works manual labor for $12/hr and they gave him a choice!! 

Okay, I'm done my vent.

You have every right to be angry.  I would of been too!

palemoon21
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:26 PM

My stupid computer.....lol it has some weird obnoxious noise coming from the tower. AGH!!!

happyVTmommy20
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:30 PM

The heat! It was 89 yesterday and 93 today. Tomorrow it's supposed to be a bit cooler, but only down to 82. I used to love the heat but I can't handle it with this pregnancy. The lowest high that we are supposed to have for the next 10 days is 76. Too HOT!!!

cammicane
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:42 PM

The military! Bah. I love them most of the time but SO just got back from a week away in training this morning and now he has to go back to base, stay overnight, and work all tomorrow so I won't see him until tomorrow night. On top of that, I'm due on July 11th and he is going to be gone for training from the begining of July until the begining of August and they will NOT let him out of it, even though I'm semi-high risk and so I'll have to do the labor and delivery by myself. Aaarrrrgh!

fallenfey22
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:43 PM

hip and lower back pain!!!!!!! oh my gosh...I didn't sleep at all last night because I hurt so bad!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)