• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats been your most off the wall weridest cravings?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:24 AM
  • 4 Replies

and dont cheat and be like pickles n ice cream. serisouly now ladies!

whats been ur cravings!?!?

since about 30 weeks ive been cravings ice like daily. and the new mt. dew white out.and choclate covered rasins.

but i dont know if ive had a werid cravings..oh except for watermelon ice cream or watermelon sherbert. mmmmmmmm...

by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mommy2Be9112010
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:26 AM

Onioin Bagles and Strawberry Jam Yummy!

MommaBoop922
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:27 AM

Grilled Cheese and Maple Syrup....dh tried it and spit it back out... said texture was gross lol 

pixiestix21
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:27 AM

I crave ice all the time, my doctor says it's a sign of iron deficiency and she was right. My iron was low. Other than that my weird craving has been the smell of freshly vacuumed carpet, which is so weird I know. I also love the smell of our car when it's been sitting out in the sun, and the smell of our storage closet. This has been the weirdest pregnancy EVER. lol

sandraberke
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:30 AM

Quoting pixiestix21:

I crave ice all the time, my doctor says it's a sign of iron deficiency and she was right. My iron was low. Other than that my weird craving has been the smell of freshly vacuumed carpet, which is so weird I know. I also love the smell of our car when it's been sitting out in the sun, and the smell of our storage closet. This has been the weirdest pregnancy EVER. lol

yeah they check my iron and its fine i jsut crave ice! lol.

as for smell OMG, my husband came home from the rang the other day smellsing like sweast and ammo and rifles and holy crap i sat there ans sniffed him for like ever. and even after he took his clouths off i didnt want to wash them!  other that that im with u on the vacuum. we dont have  carpet anymore but i love the smell of my febreeze and my febreez air filter.i vacum my tile floors just b/c!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)