• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cleaning crazy..

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:59 PM
  • 3 Replies

i have been nesting for a while..but....its gotten way worse. I'm trying to keep the house SPOTLESS  at all times...lol..i find myself going after my kids and picking toys up while they are still playing. lol. i dont mean to..but i dont want to leave the house messy if i go into labor. I want to come home to a spotless house. ....I'm just going cleaning crazy. is anyone else super paranoid about going into labor with a messy house??? i just want everything to be neat and clean when i come home...haha

CafeMom Tickers

by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 26, 2010 at 1:07 PM

Yes, I have gotten to the point where I want to steam clean everything!  However, I don't have the energy to, so my hubby is having to do it for me.  :)

kittin002002
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:14 PM

My nesting is kicking in but the problem is I want to put things together instead of clean.  so far ive put up the crib, the rocking chair, and the baby swing.  I hate cleaning and I was really looking forward to wanting to clean for once.

CafeMom Tickers
BlessedToBMommy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:35 PM

I'm 13 weeks and so damned tired my house literally looks like a hurricane came through here! I so NEED the engery rush!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)