Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trying to get babys room set up.....

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:32 PM
  • 5 Replies

and I think I am doing more harm then good. I've come a long way on this room but it's still no where near clean and set up.  The crib is set up in our room cause that's where we want it for now but the rest is going to be set up in her room.  Her dresser is still full of our stuff the room itself is still full of our oldest DDs stuff and just extra stuff we had no place for. I feel like it will never get done that we will be bringing her home and I'll still have to get it finished.   Where is my cleaning fairy when I need her??..........OH WAIT  that's right it's me LOL  I think I'm gonna go nuts trying to get this room set up

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
orange4agua72
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:36 PM

AAWWWWWW.... you sound EXACTLY like me! I work on baby's room like an hour a day now because I get SO overwhelmed I don't even know where to begin!!!!! So I try to do it in little steps....

meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 26, 2010 at 1:45 PM

I have given up on doing a nice decorated nursery for baby.  I will have so much more energy once baby comes to do it then.  Good luck getting your's ready.

carissapalmer
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:52 PM
Um... First time Mom?

Quoting meam4444:

I have given up on doing a nice decorated nursery for baby.  I will have so much more energy once baby comes to do it then.  Good luck getting your's ready.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JHall
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:19 PM

I figured I would be able to get it done by now the first 2 was easy I had everything done by 30 weeks I just washed everything over and over after that...I was a little OCD lol.  As I'm looking at the room I'm thinking heck NO I don't even want to look at the room.  The whole down side to this is all the baby stuff clother, swing, bottles they are all at my grandmothers house.

britniwheeler
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:01 PM

You sooooo won't have ANY energy once the baby is born, trust me!

Quoting carissapalmer:

Um... First time Mom?

Quoting meam4444:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)