Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question about a dress.....

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:02 PM
  • 7 Replies

So I went and bought a dress for the wedding I am going to on June 5th. Literally was the first one I tried on and LOVE it!!!

I don't know what kind of shoes to get though.... It's Navy blue, VERY strechy material, but not cotton. Thick straped tank that comes into the middle and then kind of has a hang thing comming down from the middle. It's right below my knees.

I'm NOT a matchy matchy kind of gal, so NO navy blue shoes... and I DON'T like sparkly shoes or clear ones either.... I LOVE shoes and heels: even though I'll be almost 35 weeks pregnant, I STILL want to rock some heels!....

HELP! (Sorry, I searched everywhere and I couldn't find a pic that looked even CLOSE to the dress)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sparklebug86
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:08 PM

what about gold? Or do you consider those sparkly?

sunshinemama86
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:08 PM

i say yellow strappy sandals. there is a web site gojane.com they have fun cheap heels

XperfectmommyX
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:10 PM

you could do red, pink, or gold, Yes pink sounds wierd but it looks awesome with navy blue!!

orange4agua72
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:10 PM

Yeah, it kinda depends on the shoe... I don't want to be FLASHY, that's the thing. I'm already VERY pregnant, I don't need to call more attention, hehehehe. Otherwise I would go with gold!

Quoting sparklebug86:

sunshinemama86
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:12 PM

white would work and is not super flashy

Quoting orange4agua72:

Yeah, it kinda depends on the shoe... I don't want to be FLASHY, that's the thing. I'm already VERY pregnant, I don't need to call more attention, hehehehe. Otherwise I would go with gold!

Quoting sparklebug86:

orange4agua72
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:17 PM

WOW.... they have some SUPER cute cheap heels... I want like 30 different pairs.... hehehehe

Quoting sunshinemama86:

i say yellow strappy sandals. there is a web site gojane.com they have fun cheap heels

DarthPink
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:08 PM

How about silver shoes? That would go good with navy blue!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)