Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did your SO help pick out the crib bedding?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:28 PM
  • 7 Replies

With my DD, I found the cutest bedding online then showed it to him & he said yeah that's pretty. So we got it for her. Now with THIS pregnancy, its like he HAS to do this nursery whether we agree on it or not!! Here's the issue: We are PRETTY sure its a boy but we aren't 100%. But we want to go ahead and do the nursery, so we will just do it in something neutral...but if it DOES end up being a girl, I want PINK!! He keeps getting mad bc I can't agree on anything. I really DONT wanna do sports if its a boy...I have found a lot of really cute beddings for boys but of course he won't approve. I just wish he would do like he did with DD and let me do it!!!

by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mrs.Loeffel
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:31 PM

BUMP!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 26, 2010 at 2:34 PM

My hubby stays out of everything for baby except we need to buy a new crib, and he wants to make sure it passes his quality control before we buy one. 

Mrs.Loeffel
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:34 PM

Quoting meam4444:

My hubby stays out of everything for baby except we need to buy a new crib, and he wants to make sure it passes his quality control before we buy one. 

lucky! lol

Tictactara03
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:37 PM

lol my DH was the same way, i just let him pick the bedding since ive pretty much been in charge of everything else.  I actually do like what he picked (and of course its sports themed) but it really wasnt a big deal to me.  It made him happy, so im happy =)

grapejelly
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:37 PM

my hubby helped me pick, I wanted something neutral and animal like and he picked one out of the ones I liked

LilMommy2B24
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:39 PM

My DH is overseas and I know it upsets him b/c he can't be here to really help. To keep him involved, I send him pictures of everything and let him give his opinion. Of course though, he's more help on the boy stuff than the girl's!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Nemhs
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:59 PM

Yep we have narrowed it down to a boy selection and a girl selection.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)