Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Overwhelming Emotions

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:55 PM
  • 8 Replies

My Goodness!! I feel like these emotions are so up and down it's so hard to handle at times and I feel so dumb... I was just on the phone with my husband because the Air Conditioner wasn't working right and the heat was making me feel nauseas... He said he would check it when he got home in a little bit and asked if I was okay and I just started crying and saying I just don't feel well and to be honest I don't even know why that would make me cry but it did!! Then I felt dumb and then after I was done crying I felt better... jeeze, lol I'm glad he didn't make me feel bad for it but I feel like I'm being ridiculous... Dunno just needed to vent I guess :) Thanks! 

embarrassed

CafeMom Tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
shapley
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:57 PM

BUMP!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 26, 2010 at 4:08 PM

You are fine momma.  Hugs!  I definately have had my moments too...I cried because my hubby took a drink of my Coke.  I told him he ruined it for me, and I was so dead serious about it too.  So, he went to the store and bought me a new one. 

MommaBoop922
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:21 PM

Quoting shapley:

BUMP!

MommaBoop922
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:22 PM

Awww... Thanks for sharing :) Its always nice to know when you aren't alone even though I know we all go through it!

Quoting meam4444:

You are fine momma.  Hugs!  I definately have had my moments too...I cried because my hubby took a drink of my Coke.  I told him he ruined it for me, and I was so dead serious about it too.  So, he went to the store and bought me a new one. 

cookie860
by Member on May. 26, 2010 at 4:26 PM

Im only 9 weeks pregnant yesterday and everything is starting to pick up. :) Aw well. The joys of pergnancy. :)simple smile

meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 26, 2010 at 4:29 PM

Yep, I agree.  Nice to talk about it.  :)

Quoting MommaBoop922:

Awww... Thanks for sharing :) Its always nice to know when you aren't alone even though I know we all go through it!

Quoting meam4444:

Jordansmom810
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:48 PM

awww I know how you feel.. The other week we had gotten some chinese food and they have the BEST home made duck sauce.. So i always get extra.. I put it aside toeat the rest of the chicken fingers with and some how my son got into the fridge and tried to take it off the shelf, well it opened and fell upside down onto the floor.. I imediatly burst into tears! Of course I felt stupid cause it was just something small but I wanted that soo bad and was ssoooo upset that it was gone.. That I couldn't hold the emotions.. But I felt better after a few minutes andhad to tell my toddler that i wasn't mad... He felt so bad he just kept coming up to me saying sorry and hugging me.. awwww. stupid emotions!!!

MommaBoop922
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:59 PM

awwww... he sounds cute!! Pregnant women and food is perhaps the biggest one Ive noticed for a bad reaction!! lol

Quoting Jordansmom810:

awww I know how you feel.. The other week we had gotten some chinese food and they have the BEST home made duck sauce.. So i always get extra.. I put it aside toeat the rest of the chicken fingers with and some how my son got into the fridge and tried to take it off the shelf, well it opened and fell upside down onto the floor.. I imediatly burst into tears! Of course I felt stupid cause it was just something small but I wanted that soo bad and was ssoooo upset that it was gone.. That I couldn't hold the emotions.. But I felt better after a few minutes andhad to tell my toddler that i wasn't mad... He felt so bad he just kept coming up to me saying sorry and hugging me.. awwww. stupid emotions!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)