Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Doc appointment today...

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:08 PM
  • 3 Replies

So I went to my doc appointment, nothing was unusual.  Kid was active and sounded good. 

Went to get the ultrasound, she got what she needed with a lot of work.  This baby just doesn't want to stay still.  So after a  half an hour of getting images she tries to see if she can tell me what the sex is.  No way.  The kid just slides all over the place, only giving hints to the tech.  So the tech is 75% sure it's a boy.

I will be happy with either, but I've had a feeling that is a boy since I got pregnant.  So hopefully we get another ultrasound sometime later, but as far as I know, this is my last one.

So at 21/22 weeks they think it is a boy, but we may not know until birth.  I guess I will be finding a lot of gender nuetural clothing.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
peaches_04
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:15 PM

you could do an elective 3d/4d u/s theyre about 100$

meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 26, 2010 at 4:16 PM

Happy all went well at the appt.  Hopefully, you will get another u/s to check on gender.  You will for sure have to document this in your little one's baby book about how they were quite the mover!

Silverkitty
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:37 PM

Quoting peaches_04:

you could do an elective 3d/4d u/s theyre about 100$

Unfortunately in this small town we live in, there isn't a place here that does it.  Hubby doesn't want to drive two hours away.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)