• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

big now...huge later?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:35 PM
  • 6 Replies

Ok so I was just told I look WAY more than 15 weeks for having my first.  And I was just wondering, if Im showing alot now and this 'big'...am I goign to be HUGE when Im nearing the end?  This is me today-my 15 week shot:

Pregnancy%20tickerLilypie Maternity tickers 

by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
KTLange
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:38 PM
BUMP!
NiChOlE06
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:38 PM

no i don't think your that big honestly. everone starts showing at their own pace. but i've known alot of people to get big early and it slows down at the end.. i'm told alot i'm big for 21 weeks but my dr says i look smaller than 21 she's seen..

you are cute! don't worry you won't get too big you'll be perfect!

KatieZotter
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:40 PM

Girl I understand what your thinking, people can't believe I am only 17 weeks cus I am already getting big, just keep up a positive attitude 17 weeks!

KTLange
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:42 PM

Thanks <3  I feel a little better.  Im just mostly worried because Im really tiny, Im only 4'9" and I am worried I will get too big to move LOL!!!  I had a dream last night that I gained 30 lbs over night!

MommyRJ
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:42 PM

for one, your not BIG for 15  weeks. your look perfect.

and no, that doesnt mean youll be giant. I grew alot in the last 10 weeks, im 35 weeks now, and i kind of stopped growing, i feel giant and my baby ran out of room i think, but you will be fine, especially if your smaller to begin with- you look naturally petite.

KTLange
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:47 PM

Yea Im very petite...4'9" and 95lbs pre pregnancy.  I started showing early but now I think since its rounded out a bit I look big all the sudden.  I go to the dr on Tuesday and Im sure she'll say I look fine too.  I just got paranoid when my friend said you look ALOT further than 15 weeks! 

Quoting MommyRJ:

for one, your not BIG for 15  weeks. your look perfect.

and no, that doesnt mean youll be giant. I grew alot in the last 10 weeks, im 35 weeks now, and i kind of stopped growing, i feel giant and my baby ran out of room i think, but you will be fine, especially if your smaller to begin with- you look naturally petite.

Pregnancy%20tickerLilypie Maternity tickers 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)