Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bleeding?TMI

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:38 PM
  • 10 Replies
Well today was all good til 15 minutes ago,I went to pee and when I wiped I saw a pinkish shade on the toilet paper. I called and told my mom,she said she would go with me to the doctor on Friday. It wasn't confirmed that I was pregnant yet,but I was 3wks and 5days late. So idk what it was. Any ideas?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kysmom642
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:39 PM

BUMP!

KTLange
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:39 PM

Some women bleed a little when they're 'due' for their period each month they're pregnant.

Cashs_mom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:40 PM

could be just spotting, implantation bleeding i think its called ;) Good luck!

khrystina_marie
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:44 PM

It could be several things but if it continues or gets any worse you need to go to the dr immediately! GL and keep us posted!

sparklebug86
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:53 PM

it sounds like implantation bleeding. If you call the dr they will more than likely tell you its a threatened miscarriage (which basically means that they dont know what it is but they dont want to tell you that everything is ok). Lay down and rest, stay away from caffeine and stress.

I bled heavily when I was 10 weeks pregnant with my son. We still dont know what happened but, he is currently 15 months old and learing how to walk :)

GothicMommyToBe
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:56 PM
Thanks ladies it just frightened me. Its a lil less than it was I will keep you updated please pray that its not a miscarriage.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jesselswick
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:03 PM

What do you mean its not confirmed? Confirmed as in you didn't get confirmed by the dr or you haven't gotten a positive HPT yet you are late?

ashlynsmom14
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:05 PM

This. I had it at 5 weeks.

Quoting Cashs_mom:

could be just spotting, implantation bleeding i think its called ;) Good luck!

pregnancy
GothicMommyToBe
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:06 PM
Confirmed by a doctor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GothicMommyToBe
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:59 PM
Well the blood got a bit darker and is not when I just wipe anymore. I'm so confused.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)