• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

baby gear frustration!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:56 PM
  • 4 Replies

GRRR!!!

so i know im not the only one here, but i spent FOREVER picking out the perfect baby gear, and actually ordering it, i second guessed forever....

and now being curious i look around at babiesrus.com and other websites- there is so many Newer cuter better things!

so frustrating...

anyone else?

Randee..
..Lover to Brandon..
..Mommy to Mr.Bryley Scott 10.27.08..
..It's a GIRL!!---> Kamrynn Clare --->Arriving Via Csection June 24th 2010..

by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
palemoon21
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:58 PM

I am so picky anyways.....lol I haven't really bought much baby gear yet. Plus I was "told" not to because I wasn't giving anyone else a chance to buy for the baby.

I am KNOWN for complaining and taking things back so now I research like crazy and take my time picking the best fit for me.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 26, 2010 at 5:02 PM

Yes...this has happened to me so many times!

HeidiLong07
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:04 PM

I do the same thing.  When I bought things for my son I bought gender neutral, but now that I am having a girl I wanted all new girly things.  Hubby isn't happy :(

jesselswick
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:06 PM

my only frustration is that I found the double stroller I want that converts in to a sit and stand yet they don't have the effing car seat to match it!! I have an infant seat but it wont work with the stroller and evenflo doesn't make what I need. Now I have to buy a new car seat that is compatible with the stroller and somewhat matches.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)