• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when are you going to pack your hospital bag?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:16 PM
  • 19 Replies

I am just wondering when everyone packed/plans on packing their bag for the hospital? I have no idea, i don't want to do it too early, but i also don't want to wait too long! lol so when are you planning on doing it?

by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
palemoon21
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:16 PM

Never. My "hospital" is right here. We're having a homebirth so I don't need to pack a thing. :)

Mrs.Loeffel
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:17 PM

honestly...I might pack next week lol. I want to be prepared! I packed my hospital bag with DD when I was like 7 months pregnant haha!!!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

sarahcastillo

I think I am just getting impatient I am 31 weeks and mine is packed and ready to go! LOL

austinsmama1106

I packed most of mine yesterday, I will be 35 weeks on Friday. When I was pregnant with my first, I went into premature labor at 34 weeks 6 days and didn't have anything ready or packed. I wanted to feel a little more prepared this time!

jessnjosh87

I have mine half packed...some clothes, take home oufit, pads, that's it. I don't even know what else I should bring....I'm 39 weeks 1 day.

JuLiJuLes5

I was just wondering this!  I am 34 weeks and feel like now is probably a good time.

chadsmom05
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:19 PM

ill pack in my 7th month only becasue i was early with my son and am already on preterm meds with this one.lol 

Jess0915
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:23 PM

I'm fighting the urge to pack now! Lol, I'm only 24 weeks, 5 days.

I'll probably hold off till 30 weeks, but I want to be prepared ahead of time. By then I will have more stuff as well. :-)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
RodeoGirlUSA1
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:38 PM

Once I hit 37 weeks and she had dropped...I decided I might wanna have ready what I can! Just last night I actually added the clothes, and there are a few other things that wont get added until its go time. Oh, I am 38 weeks 2 days as of today...

thekayk
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:49 PM

Tonight I'm packing my Hospital bag, diaper bag is packed tomorrow the car gets cleaned and the car-seat gets installed and the bags go in I have only 25 day's left

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)