Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babymoon?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:19 PM
  • 12 Replies

Are you going to take a babymoon before baby comes?  Where do you plan on going?

by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Loeffel
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:20 PM

nope. I haven't even had a HONEYMOON yet lmao:) And this is baby #2!

chadsmom05
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:21 PM

nope, i totally would if we didnt already have a child.lol

palemoon21
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:24 PM

I must be really ditzy today cause I have no idea what a babymoon is....LOL Wow.....I can't believe I'm this clueless....Help??

jessnjosh87
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:26 PM

We are renting a hotel room right down the street from his parents house, and it will just be me, DH, and our two dogs for three days. Nothing fancy, just time to lay around together and get lovey-dovey without the family around. I'm VERY excited.

towerjunkie1989
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:30 PM

I guess you could say I am having one. My parents are going to watch my daughter for the weekend of father's day. Maybe I can confince my boyfriend to take me camping

sparklebug86
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:46 PM

I reall wanted to go to the beach (which I also asked for before I had DS) but it didnt happen then and its not gonna happen this time either :(  My mom is going to watch DS for us on sat. so that we can view the hospital, go to lunch and see a movie (which is going to be robinhood because there is nothing else out except sex and the city but ill wait for that to come out on DVD)

mrspreggers14
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:49 PM

umm we took dd to the zoo but I dont really count that.. So I dont think so..

ArmyWife5505
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:50 PM

We went to California during my first pregnancy which was fun.......... this time we're just gonna go down to our river place a LOT. We go tubing and jet skiing like CRAZY and it's a blast!!!

ArmyWife5505
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:50 PM

OH! I forgot........ we're also going to Sea World & WDW :):)

Quoting ArmyWife5505:

We went to California during my first pregnancy which was fun.......... this time we're just gonna go down to our river place a LOT. We go tubing and jet skiing like CRAZY and it's a blast!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

LilMommy2B24
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:52 PM

Yes! I was just thinking about that ! DH will hopefully come home for 2 wks. mid-August to help prepare for baby and we want to go to Myrtle Beach because it might be a while before we get to go back, LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)