Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

it sucks...

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:22 PM
  • 4 Replies

its aggravating me that by dinner time, i'm in so much pain it kills me to cook. What can i do though?? lol..i HAVE to cook. but i feel like crying all during cooking. My whole body hurts. Anyone else in severe pain by dinner time?? lol..what did you do about dinner? any helping tips?? lol

CafeMom Tickers

by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
palemoon21
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:23 PM

Can you lie down for a little bit BEFORE dinner? Maybe it would help to prep anything you can ealier in the day so there is less to do in the evening.

I really don't have this problem, mine is reversed. lol I can't function in the morning cause my back/hips hurt so bad.

LilMommy2B24
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:25 PM

Aww, I'm sorry, I know that has to be frustrating! Maybe you could prepare some sort of casserole or something earlier in the day while you're feeling okay and keep it in the fridge until closer to dinner time. Then, all you have to do is pop it in the oven! Or if you have a crock-pot, you could do some sort of roast with potatoes, carrots, or whatever veggies you like and it can cook all day!

sparklebug86
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:48 PM

yea isnt that weird? My contractions get more severe as the day progresses. I thought it was just me

meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 26, 2010 at 5:57 PM

I have been making easy meals.  For example, tonight I am going to be making waffles, so all it requires me to do is put them in the toaster.  Hope you feel better!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)