Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i'm losing my mind..lol

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:43 PM
  • 4 Replies

my body WONT cooperate. I cant do anything anymore. I WAS NOT like this with my other two. I want her to stay in as long as possible but i'm honestly done. The pain takes over everything. I feel like an infant..because i can hardly do anything by myself at this point. I cant even give my dds a bath. It takes 20 minutes to get my pants on. a 5 minute walk around walmart has me in almost tears. I feel like i've lost my body. I have become on of those pregnant chicks who has to have everyone do everything for her. And it hurts. It makes me sad. I feel like i'm supposed to be stronger than this..and my body wont let me. And nobody understands. And i just want to cry and be able to roll over the right way. i feel like an idiot....i'm sorry..this is just very hard on me. i usually keep that smile on my face, and not complain..but today i feel beyond pathetic

CafeMom Tickers

by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Jordansmom810
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:18 PM

I feel the same way as you and i'm 34 weeks.. The only difference is that when I walk i don't just get the pain so bad I have tears I start to have contractions... I'm in the hospital now on bedrest because giving my son a bath put me into preterm labor.. I have contractions just about every 5 mins.... all day every day! No one understands how hard it is to be in soo much pain and just want it to stop.. It getss so painful i have asked the doctors to take me off the meds so that I can just have her and get it over with.. I get the worst looks... I know that deep down I want and need her to be safe and stay in as long as possible but it seems like she is slowly killing me.. So yeah iknow how you feel! I'm sorry that you are goig through this! I wouldn't wish it on anyone!

sparklebug86
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:28 PM

I feel ya! Everything is beyond painful and for some reason I am having alot of pain in my butt area. In the middle of the night, I actually consider peeing in the bed and telling DH it was the babies fault just so I dont have to get up and deal with the pain.

Only a few more weeks left for us!

majikalmama
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:38 PM
Hope u ladies feel better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 27, 2010 at 7:49 AM

Hugs!!  You're almost to the end!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)