• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm about to go crazy!!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:03 PM
  • 9 Replies

I'm 39 weeks pregnant  and wishing he'd come out already!! I'm so tired of being pregnant. I seriously CANNOT sleep for more than 30 mins to an hour and it's just driving me crazy.. I try keeping myself busy but its just not working.. Anyone else dragging too?

by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
sjump25
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:06 PM

I know exactly how you feel!!  I have recently started sleeping on the couch because I can't sleep in my bed anymore... it hurts to bad and I can't get comfy or any sleep.  I am only 35 1/2 weeks too.  I am just trying to hang in there as well as I can. 

meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 26, 2010 at 8:16 PM

I know how you are feeling...hugs!  Before you know it, you will be holding your little bundle of joy.

nini0315
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:23 PM

Girl I feel the SAME way! 39wks 2days and so miserable!

QuickMomma
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:25 PM

LOL as you can see by my ticker I am feeling the same way,this baby needs to come...

Ballababy177
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:35 PM

Yup. I am only 31 weeks and I am going nuts. He's been head down for quite some time and is starting to drop (for the past 2 weeks) so my pelvic bone hurts like hell!  I also cant sleep. I am too uncomfortable, too hot, ect. I wake up once every hour! And then dh wonders why I am tired in the morning.

BoogaBooBaby
by Member on May. 26, 2010 at 8:46 PM

:( Seems like it will be forever... This one is #3 for me how about everyone else?

PTBAAMom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:47 PM

yes already and I am only 6 months.  I am up about every 2-3 hours already...little contractions just enough to annoy me too

QuickMomma
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:48 PM

#3 for me as well!

Quoting BoogaBooBaby:

:( Seems like it will be forever... This one is #3 for me how about everyone else?

preggomama26
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:50 PM
I am right there with you. I am 39 weeks and I wake up constantly and if I don't then my hips get so sore from not moving around
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)