Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When did your baby drop?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:58 PM
  • 9 Replies

When did your baby drop, and how long after did you deliver?  How did you cope with the pressure especially when walking around a lot. 

by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
truealaskanmom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:13 PM

With my DD she dropped at 40 weeks and was born at 40 weeks 3 days.  My DS just dropped at 33 weeks, and it has me wondering if he is going be late like his sister or not.  I am totally ready for a past EDD baby but not really ready if he came before 40 weeks go figure lol

wildsissy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:37 PM

my first pregnancy I don't remember dropping but I gave birth at 36 weeks.. this time, I dropped around 34 weeks.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 27, 2010 at 7:48 AM

My last pregnancy I dropped at 34 weeks, but I didn't deliver until I was past 40 weeks.  As far as coping, I just did as much as I could, and I took a lot of breaks!

sparklebug86
by on May. 27, 2010 at 7:57 AM

I have no idea. I started to feel pressure around 28 weeks but, I dont think she dropped then. I know she is def alot lower now though!

Pandapanda
by Amber on May. 27, 2010 at 8:55 AM
My baby dropped at 28 weeks, and I'm 32 now.. no telling when he'll be here, but my gut tells me that it will be somewhere between 36-38 weeks because of all the bh and pain lately.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyRJ
by on May. 27, 2010 at 8:56 AM
Last baby, I dropped around 34 or 35 weeks. Didn't have him til 40 weeks.
I feel like I am starting to drop tho now this time and I'm 35 weeks.
No real way to cope, I use my yoga ball a lot. And I whine and cry a lot, I already have some serious pelvis and hip issues so its wonderful!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelliehelvie
by on May. 27, 2010 at 9:53 AM

Quoting MommyRJ:

Last baby, I dropped around 34 or 35 weeks. Didn't have him til 40 weeks.
I feel like I am starting to drop tho now this time and I'm 35 weeks.
No real way to cope, I use my yoga ball a lot. And I whine and cry a lot, I already have some serious pelvis and hip issues so its wonderful!

haha! I'm 18 weeks and I'm already a whiny baby!

MandyP27
by on May. 27, 2010 at 10:00 AM

Neither of my babies dropped until I was in late labor. They kept telling me my hips were too narrow and they 'couldn't' drop. They eventually did! I am almost 41 weeks and this one hasn't dropped yet either.

truealaskanmom
by on May. 27, 2010 at 4:33 PM

LOL I did a ton of the whining and crying yesterday when we went to costco, it was absurd how much I didn't want to walk.  I am gonna have to get a handicapped cart

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)