Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So uncomfortable. Pelvic pressure maybe? *Update*

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:39 PM
  • 6 Replies

Well, it hurt so much that I finally went to the hosp. As soon as I got there, I started contracting like every 5 minutes. Yikes. They gave me some medicine to stop the contractions and now I have to start coming in for weekly appointments. Blah!

I was just wondered if anyone else experienced this. My lower abdomen is so uncomfortable. It kind of feels like I really need to go number two (Sorry, probably tmi). It hurts a little bit, but there aren't contractions or intense pain. Just this really intense pressure. I've tried sipping tea, drinking water , and changing positions multiple time, but it's still there. It's driving me nuts.

pregnancy week by week
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
cammicane
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:57 PM

BUMP!

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on May. 27, 2010 at 2:02 AM

I don't know hun but here's a bump! I hope someone gives you a better explanation than I.

mom2wy
by on May. 27, 2010 at 2:06 AM

I had this with my baby girl a yr ago and it is so so uncomfortable. Have you tried a slightly warm bath? It helped me and I hate baths. LOL I also started to use tylenol pm so that I could get some sleep during it. I did have a very bad uti and didnt know it. I dont know how long I had it b4 we realized but by the time they checked it it was really bad and none of the antibiotics where getting rid of it. But my DD was really low and just liked to sit in my pelvis and it was my hardest pregnancy! I would call your doctors nurse and see what they say! GL hope it eases.

rebel_mommy09
by on May. 27, 2010 at 2:10 AM

I had that happen right after my son dropped. It lasted a week or so then kinda let up

cammicane
by on May. 27, 2010 at 5:58 AM

bump for update

5Shawty
by on May. 27, 2010 at 6:01 AM

Its VERY normal to be uncomfortable and feel A LOT of pressure. It only gets worse. When I was 34 weeks I feel like he was about to fall out of me so much pressure it drove me crazy. Its normal tho and hopefully you will go in labor full term good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)