Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bleeding TMI **UPDATED**

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:43 PM
  • 66 Replies
Okay so earlier today I had posted that I saw blood when wiping. My pregnancy had not been confirmed by a doctor. I was 3wks and 5days late. Well as time progressed the pink got darker and the blood heavier. When I arrived at my mom's house my undies were covered. I have no cramping what so ever,no clots and still have all my symptoms so what's going on?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tomary
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:46 PM

I don't know for sure but it could be implantation bleeding...or it could be a mis carriage.  I have never bleed during a pregnancy but I know many women do and the baby is fine. I would go see a dr asap. Good luck :)

kittin002002
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:47 PM

one of two things is that you are starting your period or m/c youll have to call the doctor to comfirm

WhiteTigerLily
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:49 PM

i had beeding like a period w no clotting or pain when i was pregnant with my son. Til about 15 weeks in fact . You should see a doc soon.

Nicky80
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:49 PM

BUMP!

GothicMommyToBe
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:05 AM
My mom told me if no cramping then no m/c I mean the bleeding has slowed down I'm just confused
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tys0803
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:10 AM

I don't want to be the downer here, but I have had 4 miscarriages and I only had cramping with the one I had at 10 weeks along.  The other 3 happened between 4 and 6 weeks and it was bleeding only...I hope that is not the case for you, but without blood tests to see if your HCG numbers are dropping there really isn't a way to tell

GothicMommyToBe
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:12 AM
I know and Friday I am going to the doctor since my insurance expired and I have to figure out how to pay for the visit.

Quoting tys0803:

I don't want to be the downer here, but I have had 4 miscarriages and I only had cramping with the one I had at 10 weeks along.  The other 3 happened between 4 and 6 weeks and it was bleeding only...I hope that is not the case for you, but without blood tests to see if your HCG numbers are dropping there really isn't a way to tell

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hellenak
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:15 AM

Why don't you go to the ER? You don't have to pay there, they will bill you once you tell them your insurance expired. But if I thought I was pregnant, and started bleeding I'd go stright to the ER...wouldnt take any chances and wouldnt wait till friday for the Dr's appt. But thats just me..good luck!

dianamb
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:16 AM

my friend had heavy bleeding for ten days with no cramping she didn't even no she was pregnant.She ended up going to the doctor because the bleeding wouldn't stop and found out it was a miscarriage she was about 4 weeks along but had no cramping just bleeding .I hope everything is ok with you .

GothicMommyToBe
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:19 AM
Well I talked to my mom and she wasn't that worried but idk I'm just confused.

Quoting hellenak:

Why don't you go to the ER? You don't have to pay there, they will bill you once you tell them your insurance expired. But if I thought I was pregnant, and started bleeding I'd go stright to the ER...wouldnt take any chances and wouldnt wait till friday for the Dr's appt. But thats just me..good luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)