Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

o!!! wow!! *giggles!! baby kicks!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:25 AM
  • 9 Replies

So here i am sitting in my chair reclining back and relaxing.  talking to my bare tummy.  and i feel her kick once, twice, huh my eyes must be playing tricks i thought i saw my skin wiggle (best way to describe that....) i held still and waited and pop...my skin twitched again! i have felt her moving for a couple weeks! but to see her move was wonderful...though for a second there it reminded me of a creepy alien movie....eww...so i wait and i talk to her and she does it twice more!  I really wish hubby was home to experience this! but he wont be home for 3more hours!!! *pout.  wounder if she will do it again if he talks to her......Have you new moms seen/felt your babys yet?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mom2wy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:28 AM

I remember the first time that happened with my oldest! It was so cool and the best feeling in the world! And when hubs did get to feel it we was laying in bed and had just layed down to go to sleep and I felt him move and put hubs hand on the spot where baby was at and it was the best look on hubs face I have ever seen! So happy for you hun!

palemoon21
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:29 AM

Awwww! Congrats!! It's so neat to feel AND see your baby move!

I've been feeling my son from around 11 weeks and he really started moving on Easter Sunday when I was 14 weeks(SO was aboe to feel him at this point) now at 22 weeks I can't seem to NOT feel him. lol I love it! 

ready_for2
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:30 AM
i felt my baby for the first times last night and tonight!! :) only on the inside though, i am only 15 weeks
Pandapanda
by Amber on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:31 AM
I've been able to see my son move for a few months now, but since he's so big (33wks), when he gets to kicking, you can see the shape of feet or fists. Sometimes I think he's trying to break out of there, LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweet_Holly
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:32 AM

Yea I started feeling baby kick at about 15 wks.. but past couple of days we can actually see the kicks.. its so amazing.. DH literally stared at My Belly for an hr he wanted more to see and sure enough :) Baby loves loves loves to Kick Mama already and let it be known:)))

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Holly Love Proud Mama & Wifey to DS Caleb & DH Dan & Bundle of Joy #2 otw. PRO ISRAEL, IDF, PROUD JEWS, VACCS, C/S, CO-SLEEPING, SPOILING, SHOPPING & NO RULES.

rebecca_bullard
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:36 AM

i feel mine...but have been patiently waiting to see it. im 22 weeks...but see no movement yet. But her head is up in my ribs and her feet are downward, kinda like shes standing up...and to top it all off, shes facing towards me, not outwards...so i dont feel her as much until she turns.

cmbuell
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:39 AM
aw congrats :) ive been seeing her move for about two weeks now and on my husbands birthday he got to see it for the first time also :) it was the coolest thing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jya1124
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:50 AM

Quoting cmbuell:

aw congrats :) ive been seeing her move for about two weeks now and on my husbands birthday he got to see it for the first time also :) it was the coolest thing

aw that was the same with my first! dh got to feel her and see her move for the first time on his birthday 3 years ago which happened to fall on fathers day! it was the best present ever!

KittyTussand
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:06 PM

awwww being pregnant is so wonderful!  And our baby's so precious!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)