Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you...

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:06 AM
  • 7 Replies

anal about??

Do all the cupboards have to be closed? Does the silverware and napkins have to go a certain way on a certain side??

Please share!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:34 AM

oh lord.... maybe I should wake hubby up and ask him.LOL He would probably tell you EVERYTHING!

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:37 AM

LOL!!!

I don't like bodily fluids - sweat, spit, spit-up, pee, blood, dog slobber.. Pretty much anything that isn't water or milk or juice (and I'm not even a big fan of those) on me.. I don't care if it's mine, my DH's or my kids' I don't like it..

I don't like to be touched either. I find it weird.

Quoting housefullofkidz:

oh lord.... maybe I should wake hubby up and ask him.LOL He would probably tell you EVERYTHING!

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:46 AM

Okay, I will give it a whirl. I hate apple juice. the kids spill it on the floor and then the floor turns into a dirty sticky human  trap! LOL!

I hate Jelly,It's the devil. If the kids make something and drop it somewhere It  dries into the hardest crap ever. I need a chizzle to remove it.

I dislike peanut butter but my kids eat it every day. They love it.  I however do not like it on my couch.

I never change diapers on my couch. My mom did tonight. I was so grossed out I can't even tell ya.

my kids clothes-  I dress them super nice if we go somewhere. My husband will rarely even pick out the outfits because every thing has to match, shoes hairbows ect.

Oh, My kids have to ride in the cart.  My husband doesn't make them and it makes me nuts.  I need them to be all in one spot, so I can get what I need... not keep counting heads.

how's that?!  I am actually pretty laid back. I just have my quirks.

VintageWife
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:48 AM
Cupboards need to be closed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ceemuhreeashbee
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:48 AM

DVDs.. my house is a mess, but my DVDs must be in alphabetical order or I go crazy looking at them.

abra
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:49 AM

people touching my laundry. I go all kill bill on them!

anyone who stops by unannounced.

double dipping!

lauratupper
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:04 AM

most of my anal things has to do with numbers...everything has to be in odd numbers, like on tables there can only be on odd number of items on any surface, dinning table counters, coffee tables, whatever...also i can't wear an even number of pieces of jewelry....oh and when i get coffee i have to aline the little venting thing on the lid with the crease line on the cup. and i have to have to delete text messages and phones call like right after i get them! and my movies and books have to be put together based of of genre in alphabetical order....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)