Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And suddenly... (TMI) ???

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:46 AM
  • 16 Replies

And suddenly...my breasts are a different color???

So I'm in the shower washing up and I notice it looks like I have dark brown smudges on my left breast so I try to wash it off...nothing happens. I look at my other breast...and notice  the same thing. WTH? This I do NOT remember with my 1st daughter! It's like the splotchy lighter area around my areola has spread to cover almost the entire breast! Im not really worried, just wondering if anyone else has had a sudden change in color of the actual BREAST, and not just the nipple? I'm half hispanic, maybe it's something to do with the extra melanin, I have no clue...Anyone who can help my NOT feel like a freak would be awesome, lol. 

Expect me to bump this a bit, google is NOT helping, although some of the search results are *AHEM* interesting.... 

Join us! An active group for Mom's who are, or have been through, a deployment to support one another so we can stay Deployment Strong!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/DeploymentStrong

come home               in love

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:47 AM

I bet the Google results ARE interesting to say the least.. But, alas, I cannot help. Sorry. Here's a bump for you tho!

abra
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:47 AM

BUMP!

Laceys1st
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:49 AM

BUMP!

MomNtheRes
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:19 AM

BUMP!

MomNtheRes
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:34 PM

Nobody? BUMP!

MeganGallagher
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:36 PM

I HAD THIS TOO! i had my DS 8 weeks ago, so hopefully it goes away. it looks so weird to me.. 

mommytam
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:38 PM

Bump for ya. I am no help

mss119
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:39 PM

I noticed in the shower today my areolas are way darker than they have been thus far, I was wondering if that's a sign of labor coming, lol.  I haven't had my actual breasts change color though, so here's another bump for you!

ccouch24
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:42 PM

I have very dark almost black areolas and my nipple itself is 3x's it's original size but my entire breast hasn't been affected. Here is a Bump momma.

MomNtheRes
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:44 PM

YAY, I'm not alone! Yea, feels pretty random to pop up at almost 32 weeks pregnant, thought I was done with most changes and just had to get bigger. Oh well, as they say each pregnancy is different. Hope my husband isn't weirded out when he comes home from overseas.....

Quoting MeganGallagher:

I HAD THIS TOO! i had my DS 8 weeks ago, so hopefully it goes away. it looks so weird to me.. 

Join us! An active group for Mom's who are, or have been through, a deployment to support one another so we can stay Deployment Strong!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/DeploymentStrong

come home               in love

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)