Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The bachelorette.... im bummed :(

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:59 AM
  • 4 Replies

Why did she let Craig with the good hair go? I know he was an a** but he was hilarious! I almost peed my pants at the end of the bachelorette when he was talking about the wrestler and he said he was rated "AARGH" LMAO. Now whos going to pick on the weatherman?

bad

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sjump25
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:52 AM

OMG I am so glad she got rid of that ass.  I didn't think he was hilarious at all.  I thought he was just a pompas assh**e.  I wouldn't have been able to stand another episode with him on it.  JMO.

Momt24
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:41 AM

I was jumping for joy when she dumped the Patrick Dempsey wanna be. He was so annoying and cocky. OH MY WORD I couldn't stand him. I like Jesse and Roberto the best!

Wright68
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:43 AM

I'm happy he's gone too! I didn't think he was funny AT ALL!! I don't like the weatherman either though haha but he's better than Craig!

sparklebug86
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:49 AM

aww... I guess DH and I watch for a different reason than most people. We watch for the drama and comedy instead of who shes going to pick. We have our favorites (and craig was certainley not one of them) but he made the show funny when he made fun of the weatherman though..... I hope someone else will pick up the slack :)

Quoting Wright68:

I'm happy he's gone too! I didn't think he was funny AT ALL!! I don't like the weatherman either though haha but he's better than Craig!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)