Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lazy baby day?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:11 AM
  • 5 Replies
Im 27 weeks 3 days and yesterday I had an active little one. Today he seems to be really lazy. Im not feeling him much at all and im starting to worry. Hes usually awake and kicking by this time in the morning. Ive been drinking cold water and gently "shaking" my belly to try to wake him up, but its not working. My dr told me not to do kick counts until 30 weeks and im not sure how to do them. Any one have ideas to wake him up? Or should I call my dr? Thanks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SapphireMomma
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:32 AM
Bump! Any advice?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wright68
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:34 AM

I wouldn't worry. Babys tend to get into more of a routine of a newborn. Baby could be tired from being so active yesterday and is just snoozing away :) My belly was a BOUNCY HOUSE! Then she  would just barely even move at all for a day or two. Nothing to worry about!

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:35 AM

do you feel any movement at all? if your worried call your dr.

SapphireMomma
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:40 AM
i felt him move a little real early this morning and every once in a while ill feel a little flip. But hes not nearly as active as he has been.

Quoting mommyziegler:

do you feel any movement at all? if your worried call your dr.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenC447
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:18 AM

Drink something with sugar in it a glass of oj some juice of some sort and lay down for about an hour. That should wake you LO up. Mine is the same way I'm almost 28 weeks. He has some really really active days and he has some lazy ones. I think unless you don't feel him move at all you are fine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)