Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

seriously baby!!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:31 AM
  • 9 Replies

is anyone else's baby ALWAYS lopsided or trying to climb out one side of your belly?!

jeeeez. With my first, he was just LARGE and layed on one side, so even my csection scar is slanted lol

But this girl....ugh- she trys pushing out, everyone can even notice she is, so its weird.

AND uncomfortable!!!

Randee..
..Lover to Brandon..
..Mommy to Mr.Bryley Scott 10.27.08..
..It's a GIRL!!---> Kamrynn Clare --->Arriving Via Csection June 24th 2010..

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
tierneyschrader
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:33 AM

my 2 boys were pretty mellow for the most part.. my daughter however, thought my insides were her personal jungle gym... i feel for ya for sure!!

KendraCay
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:34 AM

mine is breech and it often feels like she is going to push her head right through the top of my belly.

NordicAngel
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:34 AM

lol maybe it's a girl thing.  my son never moved this much.  It literally feels like she's trying to push her way out through my stomach... and she never sits still and gets the hiccups constantly.  At least I feel like she's okay when she's squirming around so much. :)

Pandapanda
by Amber on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:37 AM

It always feels like my son is about to rip out of the right side of my belly! ugh!

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:37 AM

I have noticed that with this baby girl of mine. She is supposed to be small and I am starting to believe it just b/c she is still switching from side to side in my belly all the time. My boys never moved so much! Anyway its ovbvious which side she is on when she picks a side! LOL

priony
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:38 AM

My son was that way.  He tried to knee himself out of the left side of my belly!  His head was at the lower right side for the whole time.  Everyone who felt him was amazed. I'm still amazed!

C.Gypsy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:39 AM

This baby is almost always pushing on the right side...and she kicks under my ribs constantly.

CafeMom Tickers
MommyRJ
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:44 AM

yeah. My left belly is bigger than my right!!! HAHA

fallenfey22
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:46 AM

My son thinks he can climb out my side or belly button. And I always have this lump either on my right or left side of my belly where he's pushing out. Lately he's started pushing his foot out against my side...owwww.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)