Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:43 AM
  • 12 Replies

Hello all, 

I'm at 23 weeks and now looking at the point that I may need to be on bed rest....feeling very hopeless.  Only positive notion is that I started a work at home joba little bit ago that will make the lack of full time job income coming in not so much to worry about.

Stephanie

Have a nice day, Stephanie

happy mothers day2

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Zarriahsmom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:50 AM

Hello...I've been feeling the same way...if you don't mind me asking how did you get start with a work at home job?

Cafe Kate
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:40 PM

Welcome to the group!!

Pandapanda
by Amber on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:41 PM

Welcome to the Pregnancy group! So sorry about bedrest.. hang in there!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:42 PM

Welcome and congrats on the pregnancy!  Sorry to hear about the bed rest...it isn't easy, but it is so worth it in the end.  I had to do it partially with my current pregnancy and one before.  Try not to feel hopeless.  Hugs!  Enjoy this group!

ccouch24
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:45 PM

Sorry to hear that momma but so glad you have a secondary income. :-) Welcome to our group I am sure you will love the support. There are a lot of great ladies here.

palemoon21
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:01 PM

welcomeI'm sorry to hear that you are on bedrest....it will be easier having an at home job! That's really neat.

This is an awesome group and we'll keep you entertained too!

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:37 PM

Welcome to the group! Congrats on your pregnancy!  I am sorry you are on bedrest, but happy you have something to do to occupy that time.

MomNtheRes
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:39 PM

Welcome! I've been on bedrest/ limited activity for 15 weeks, and I have to say I'm jealous of your working from home. I feel totally useless and like I'm doing nothing but eating up income. At least I only have 3 more weeks- woot!! I know once she gets here it'll be worth it :)

paulsgirl1297
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:42 PM
Hi welcome to group. I've been on bedrest for 20wks now. I have a cerclage because of incompetent cervix. It does get difficult and some days are harder than others. I tried to embrace it and be positive and time has gone fast for me now that I'm at 34 wks I might even miss bedrest and all the attention LOL.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
doulala
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:31 PM

Welcome, sweetie!

Sorry to hear that you might have to be on bedrest~  what is going on?

hugs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)