Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what are you taking to the hospital

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:11 PM
  • 6 Replies

I got here Sunday no bag packed I was only 34.2 weeks and my water broke. So we just grabbed some movies a book and my laptop. My husband since went home and brought me clothes and our Wii. The hospital provided shower stuff and toothpaste but he is bringing me my own stuff tonight I have been here 5 days no telling how many more baby needs to grow.

Needless to say the nurses are interested in our games so they tend to be in the room longer than normal LOL

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
tashangel31
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:13 PM

yea if i was in there extended amount of time i would so bring our wii too...lol but i didnt bring much cause the hospital provides all of it here...with the exception of hair conditioner...lol

Lahtaspirit
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:16 PM

Quoting tashangel31:

yea if i was in there extended amount of time i would so bring our wii too...lol but i didnt bring much cause the hospital provides all of it here...with the exception of hair conditioner...lol

Same here so after 4 days of no conditioner my hair is stiff enough to feed a horse. Good thing hubby is bringing it tonight I might have to condition my hair like 4 times to make up for the past few days LOL And they dont provide lotion but I had some with me

ps.iloveyou
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:38 PM

i'll bring my pillows from home, a book or two, definetly my ipod, shampoo, conditioner, my cocoa butter, brush, toothbrush, toothpaste. I need all my stuff. it will provide me with A LOT more comfort beings im having a c-section and im going to need to be in the hospital for probbaly 4 whole days

Pregnancy%20ticker

Layla Marie is set to make her debut on Sept 14th via C-Section :)

Mia055
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:49 PM

My camera, pj's, my own pillow this time, and my own tampons for afterward (i need the ones with wings LOL) sorry TMI =) besides the other necessities like bathing products i cant thing of anything else

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:28 PM

How fun with the Wii!  Keep us updated on you and your baby.

mushmom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:04 PM

PJ's, hair and shower stuff, toothbrush, boppy, my pads and undies, cell phone, camera, video camera and of course, dh!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)