Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i cannot believe this!! So upset right now!! need support (long vent) *UPDATE*

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:47 PM
  • 35 Replies

ok..so ill try to make a long story short. where my husband works..you cant trust anyone or believe anyone. most of the women there sleep with their bosses to move up and such.

well my husband has known that his boss and another girl on his team were sleeping together awhile ago. he knew this bc the boss told him all about it and they both kinda made it obvious. ppl outside of their work knew. well they stopped a long while ago. but someone wrote an anonymous email to HR telling them about the affair and that he was having another one with a different women on the team. another thing my husband knew about.

so of course they pulled everyone in and asked questions. well last yr my husband tried to tell them about this affair and no one would listen. and he felt uncomfortable on the team after...due to the boss being a psycho that is violent and does coke. so when they pulled him in he said he wouldnt tell them anything bc he didnt feel protected and couldnt trust HR. (HR has leaks and his boss ALWAYS finds everything out)

well the boss also forges documents to get kids into school. and he did it to one guys documents w/o telling him. so this guy freaked out and came to my husband and another guy and said he wanted to go to HR to let them know whats up. So bc of the 'whistle blower policy' they told them everything. about the affair, documents and other things he did. and he was told no one could retaliate on him. my husband has documents the guy forged as well as a threatening email from him, if he told anyone about this other women.

well the boss got fired and both women were suspended until further notice. well my husband just called me and said that  'someone' is accusing my husband of grabbing her ass and groping her boob. she is also accusing one of the other guys that ratted them out. i know who it is,...its the original women his boss slept with. i know my husband didnt do it. but now hes being sent home, is on paid administrative leave and could get fired. even though he was told no one would retaliate.

background on this women: she just turned 31 and my husband is 25. (go for someone your own age you hoe! who isnt in a relationship)in the past (while we were together and LIVING together) she constantly called him, texted him, asked him out to lunch alone as well as the bars. has asked him to her house to give him a 'massage'. when he was in the hospital she sent him cards..as well as her mother sents him cards. and she showed up and jokingly offered him a lapdance. shes disgusting...and knows i hate her for it. my husband has had to tell her multiple times to not call and text him if it isnt about work... shes a HOE! she even took it out on their team and made them stay late... on the day of our wedding..bc everyone was invited but her.

but im so upset. im not working and 7 months pregnant. i dont know what im gonna do if he gets fired. we are already COMPLETELY broke. this is ridiculous. and the other guy being accused is getting married in 2 months...and i hope to God his fiance believs he didnt do it. bc i know he didnt.

I need some support girls!!!!

oh and 'she' said it happened over the LAST YEAR! ok so all of a sudden you bring it up now in the middle of your investigation??? i know its her bc everyone there loves my husband..... and no one would accuse him of this. i just cant see it

*UPDATE*:

So they found NO EVIDENCE of sexual harrassment.. like we knew they wouldnt bc he didnt do it. They want him to come back to work and go on the same team he was on. but....SHE WASNT FIRED!!!! The lil biatch is STILL there. So he refuses to go back to work until something happens with her getting fired. He told them he is talking to a lawyer, bc he was told originally they would get him another position . and now they are telling him that there is no other option. They told him they could let him move to a different team, but thats it. which is ridiculous. he told them he doesnt feel comfortable being on the floor with her and other ppl there he doesnt trust. They took away his administrative leave, but may give it back until things are resolved. So i guess we will see...... will keep you guys further updated!

Isaiah Hunter Moreno- EDD 8/22/2010

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RutterMama
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:49 PM

Wow! I am so sorry you are going through this! I have no idea what to say except that I am sorry and wil pray!!

Cafe Kate
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:51 PM

:( I hope things turn out okay.

NordicAngel
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:53 PM

wow, sounds like a very dramatic place to work!!  Hopefully your DH doesn't get fired for doing the right thing... but has he considered looking for a new job?  The one he has sounds way too stressful!

Hearts_n_Stars
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:55 PM

hun, so sorry you are going through this... i hope everything works out for you and your hubby... i think it will, considering her deceitful behavior in the past, i am sure that she will get whats coming... my hubby's friend had a similar experience at work, with a friend.. his friend almost got fired, due to a sexual harassment complaint.. they investigated, and eventually he was cleared.. he had to go without pay for a few weeks, but he still has his job..  it sucks, because they have to investigate no matter how dispicable the person accusing is..

hellenak
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:00 PM

he has ben so so so stressed lately. he HATES drama....HATES it. he doesnt even like to hear gossip. so this is drviving him nuts. hes been working his butt off to support our lil family to be. he also flips houses. so he works OT everyday at work and then goes and works on the house hes flipping 9which is luckily a street over from ours) and then comes home and spends time with me. i stay up late w him since im a stay at home mommy to be. my husband is a man with the biggest heart. he may joke around with ppl verbally. but would never ever touch anyone. i know my husband. so this royally pisses me off. i want to go off on this 'women'. i hate her so much and she knows it. he hasn't brought up her trexting and calling and all that... but he will.

**** oh and 'she' said this supposedly happened over the last YEAR!!!*****

if thats true why would it all of a sudden come up during her investigation of getting fired for sleeping with her boss. lets be serious now.

Isaiah Hunter Moreno- EDD 8/22/2010

majikalmama
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:03 PM
Wow that is tough. I hope he doesn't get fired and everything works out for you guys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashpatch
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:04 PM

BUMP!

cammicane
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:07 PM

Wow, so much drama. I have my fingers crossed for you, but hopefully the people investigating this disgusting claim aren't total morons and can easily see that she's just trying to get back at your hubby and the other guy. Good luck.

Jess0915
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:09 PM

Oh my!!! Your life is a soap opera! I've known women that were pretty nasty in the workplace too though, one of them got PREGNANT with her boss' baby!!! She quit shortly after finding out she was prego, and that dirt bag continued to sleep around with other women in the office while his own wife was pregnant!

I hate work drama, I'm sorry you're going through this! I hope he does not get fired, although I'm pretty sure he could protest if he has people in the office that will vouch for his character (and her nasty character!).

I'll keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers! I hope all works out. Keep us updated!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:14 PM

UGH, I hate women like that. ((((hugs))))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)