Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am so excited today

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:13 PM
  • 5 Replies
Will I am 17 weeks and am I supposed to be showing or will I not start showing until I am about 6months because everytime I eat I start showing but in the mornings my stomach is flat so idk what's going on. Do yall?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jrsmama0906
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:14 PM

some people show early, like me lol, and some don't show til very late. Everyone's different so I'm sure you are fine.

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:16 PM

Well in the morning my stomach is much flatter then when I am up and about. I think its mostly gravity and the baby settling while you sleep!!! Not sure what size you are or if this is your first or not but those things make a difference too. Body type also makes a difference. Don't worry the baby belly will show before long!!

mommyloves621
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:31 PM
Will I have 3 kids and one on the way and I been talking to my aunt why am I not showing yet and she said its because I had 3 kids and my insides are streached so idk. I have a doctors appt today to see if my baby is a boy or girl I am 17weeks today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:46 PM

Good luck at your appt!!  Update us on the gender!!  :)

Quoting mommyloves621:

Will I have 3 kids and one on the way and I been talking to my aunt why am I not showing yet and she said its because I had 3 kids and my insides are streached so idk. I have a doctors appt today to see if my baby is a boy or girl I am 17weeks today.

ginger813
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:49 PM

With my first two, I didn't start really showing until about 6 months, and then all of a sudden I woke up one day and was huge! It would happen so fast! lol. With this one, I'm showing a lot sooner.  I don't know if it's because this is a boy (my first two are girls) or if it's because this is my third, but there is a big difference. By 20 weeks, my baby bump was noticeable, I'm almost 23 weeks now, and I feel huge! It's just different for everyone, and every pregnancy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)