Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BACK FROM U/S!!! AWESOME PICS!! :D

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:15 PM
  • 4 Replies

YAY! U/S went AWESOME. The baby is looking AWESOME and is measuring a full week ahead! He weighs 10 ounces, which is GREAT for him being at 19 weeks (remember that they say my due date is Oct 31 from their wheel, so they think Im 18 weeks 4 days.) He's measuring at 19 weeks 4 days :D

He is PERFECT!

The ONLY problem, is that my blood flow to uterus is showing that I will get HELLP Syndrome again. Im not too sure what that means, like what blood flow has to do with anything, BUT, its not really anything we WERENT expecting, you know? So no worries. My placenta is PERFECT, has moved up, so I do NOT have Placenta Previa.

One thing I do get, is that because of the restricted blood flow to baby, is that from 24 weeks and on, I will be getting an U/S every 3 weeks to check the babys growth. So, THAT is kinda cool....LOL. 

Here are my AWESOME FREAKING PICS!!!!

A cute profile pic!!!

An AWESOME profile shot of him doing that ROCK STAR hand gesture...SOOO effing cute! One of my favorite pics of him!! LOL

For SURE a boy!! Sorry, a couple hairs got on the pics when we were scanning!!

And then he gave us some 3D pics, that I TOTALLY wasnt expecting!! He looks SOOOOOOOO much different from just 3 weeks ago!!! 

Here is the one at 16 weeks

And here is the one from TODAY with his sweet little mouth open!! He already has his mamas lips for SURE

Pregnancy%20ticker

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
RutterMama
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:19 PM

So sweet!

joleent0911
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:22 PM

Awww... Good to hear !!! Congrats Mama !!

Joleen Marie

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Caro82
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:27 PM

Beautiful! Congrats to those great pics!

MommaBoop922
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:42 PM

Cute!! Congrats and I'm glad to hear you are healthy and will be able to work with the issues you may come across :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)