Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats the weirdest food you now LOVE/HATE?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:23 PM
  • 8 Replies

I have been loving top ramen noodles! Weird because they grossed me out before..And, the weirdest thing I can't stand nor can I stomach is any type of lettuce. I can't have it on tacos, as a salad, on a sandwhich, nothing!! Share your weird food cravings/aversions with us!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
HillaryRenee
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:27 PM

Seeing/smelling bread pudding makes me want to vomit. Even though I love french toast and they taste very similar, lol.

I've been craving pizza and steak sandwhiches like crazy, both I didn't really care for before I got pregnant.

ashlynsmom14
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:30 PM

I HATE steak!! Not really a weird food but weird that I HATE it!! We went to 2 different BBQ's over the weekend and they made steaks, at one house I looked at them and seriously got sick to my stomach I had to run to their bathroom!!! I craved it with DD. Maybe means a boy? I kinda hope not. I want another girl LOL!!

jya1124
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:38 PM

BUMP!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:18 PM

I used to dislike pickles soooo much, and now I eat them by the jars!  One of my pregnancies, I couldn't eat any beef.  Also, I only like a certain type of bottled water.  My husband thought I was crazy, so he bought a bunch of different brands and took some from the tap.  And, he had my taste them all, and I got them all correct! 

ryansmommy07
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:22 PM

I hate milk and I cant stop drinking it ! Seriously I drank 2 qts yesterday !

palemoon21
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:23 PM

I love burnt, burnt bumt marshmellows and smores. Oh my god I can't get enough!!! My SO owns a campground so I smell campfires and smores ALOT...especially over Memorial Day weekend and now it's an addiction. lol

I even bought a charcoal grill with wood chips for the townhouse to mimic the "campfire" smores. lol SOOOOOOOOO good!

Weird thing is though, I can't stand chocolate in anything else other then smores. The smell of chocolate makes me want to vomit. That's very odd for me since I have been a chocoholic my whole life.  

jya1124
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:28 PM

ew add chicken wings to my list of YUCK!

mimilove25
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:37 PM

i have been eaitng chicken franks and mustard like crazy and i dnt even like them until now!!! i mean its just ridiculous!! lol

i cant stand the smell of raw meat so i havent been cooking at all!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)