Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

intelligender!!!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:48 PM
  • 9 Replies

Poll

Question: was it right??

Options:

yes

no

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 5

View Results

Did you do it and what did it say?? Was is right??? I just did mine and I'm waiting for the results just wondering how accurate it might be.

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mamakristena210
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:50 PM

i wanna do 1 but worried its a waste

nichola_b
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:52 PM

i took one and it said boy but i still got lil while till i find out for sure what i am having

Vinsmomma
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:52 PM

Well I did the red cabbage gender test and it was right for me =) Chinese calendar was wrong and the internet quizes were right also

BaByMaMa27
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:53 PM

I took it 3 times. It said boy all three times. It was right ALL 3 times :) You just have to do it EXACTLY right for it to be as accurate as possible [no sex, blah blah]

AMZF812
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:54 PM

i did. it came up with a girl result. i'll know tomorrow whether or not it was right! which i'm hoping it was!

julieobug
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:54 PM

Yeah the chinese gender chart was right for my first and wrong for my second but its saying girl this time and I hope it is!

Quoting Vinsmomma:

Well I did the red cabbage gender test and it was right for me =) Chinese calendar was wrong and the internet quizes were right also

mamakristena210
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:01 PM

how far along were u when u took it

Quoting BaByMaMa27:

I took it 3 times. It said boy all three times. It was right ALL 3 times :) You just have to do it EXACTLY right for it to be as accurate as possible [no sex, blah blah]

julieobug
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:02 PM

Mine just came out and I didn't take a pic ciz I didn't think about it!! UGH!! at first it looked orange but then when I picked it up it went green,....and when it was orange it was kinda green on the bottom...I don't know what that means!

MommaBoop922
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:09 PM

Mine was not right! The old wives tales tests and Chinese Calendar said girl (as did my intuition) and the test said boy which my husband was happy about but 2 ultrasound checks and we are having a girl!! I think it depends on timing and if you do it right but I can't said it was accurate for me.  I did it first thing in the morning like it said to and followed the directions as best as I could so I dunno but here is my result.  It turned green pretty quickly.  Hope its accurate for you and if the color is still off maybe give it a second to set and see if it just needs more time. GL :) 

CafeMom Tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)