Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Shower............

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:37 PM
  • 9 Replies

Need some ideas...............Has anyone ever used a chocolate fountion?? Would that be fun?? Love throwin parties but i have seem to be havin preggo head the last couple of weeks and could really use some ideas...........About 15 ppl.............Dont wanna spend over $200......I make Diaper cakes so i have made one of those already.............Anyways any help would be great!!!

Thanks so Much!

Cari

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Mommytobe87
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:37 PM

bump

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:47 PM

What type of theme do you plan on doing?

amiluckett
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:48 PM

I bought a chocolate fountain at target for $40 and I have used it for lots of parties.. It is a huge hit and yes one was a baby shower and the family got a big kick out of it...

Mommytobe87
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:52 PM

It for a boy.........She loves the brown and baby blue..........

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

GothicMommyToBe
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:55 PM
I'd also get a cheese fondue fountain. Have finger foods,some cupcakes,diff foods for the cheese and choco fountains.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
danielsmommy24
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:59 PM
Everybody loves Chocolate fountains, they are always a hit! And there are sooo many different things you can use with it like strawberries, pretzels, different kinds of cookies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenjen9185
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:00 PM

This is going to sounds really gross but any moms at the party will just laugh their heads off.  Melt chocolate bars, smear them in diapers, and the guests try to guess what chocolate bar it is lolol

HillaryRenee
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:02 PM

Chocolate fountain + a big group of ladies = you better watch out, lol. My mom uses one for all of her parties and the fountain starts to malfunction at the end because almost all the chocolate is gone :D

Are you going to be playing games and giving out prizes? If so then bath and body works has their semi-annual sale starting next Friday.

sparklebug86
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:16 PM

My mom bought a chocolate fountain awhile back and we use it for practically every function! The best chocolate is from Williams and sonoma but, there are others. The bugger is a pain to clean though unless you clean it as soon as your turn it off.... otherwise the chocolate hardens in the tubes. Its so much fun though....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)