Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fun Post

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:52 PM
  • 6 Replies

I know that late in pregnancy we all get a lil miserable but has your baby bump got you anything nice? except your baby of course.

example - today I went to the bank and this nice man let me cut in line just cuz I was pregnant

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kittin002002
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:55 PM

Nobody?

palemoon21
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:34 PM

I don't think my 22 week baby bump has gotten me anything except compliments and some really skeezy guys flirting with me. lol Oh!!! I remember now! The ice cream shop gave me more ice cream cause I was eating for two!!!! lol Yummy.....till I threw it up.  

southernjess3
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:37 PM

its gotten creepy men talking to me..other than that-nada. it hasnt even gotten me a good seat at my ob office ....you'd think a non preggo would move so a 9 months preggo could have a seat..lol

momamouse07
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:40 PM

with my first i was HUGE!! people would open doors for me, give me their seats and stuff like that. sometimes they would let me cut in line if i only had a few items. SImilar stuff like that happened with pregnancy #2 but nothing with this one yet. I dont really look for it or expect it. my dh usually always opens doors for me or holds his hand out to help me out of a resturant booth but as far as strangers doing anyhting "special" nothing so far.

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:40 PM

When I am pregnant I get people holding doors open for me. I get to take cut's in lines too.  yay!

pacificamom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:42 PM

lol yep, I'm in my brother's band with a bunch of guys except the singer. Every week at practice they're jumping up to open doors, take stuff out of my hands, carry chairs over to the keyboard...it's cute. They're all married and one of their wives is 8 months pregnant. Feels like home seeing me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)