Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Diapers...

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:03 PM
  • 5 Replies

DH and I have decided that even though I am not due until October, we need to start stocking up on diapers. So how many boxes of newborns should we get? I can't remember when DS grew into a size 1... So far we have a whopping one package of each LOL. I think we should maybe even buy some 2s too LOL...

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Stormy6669
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:04 PM

I bought a box of newborn, three boxes of size one and I have 1 box of size 2 so far.

mushmom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:06 PM

My dd wasn't in newborns long at all.  We even have some left.  Not sure about size 1 but I know she was in 2's longer. 

Mrs.Loeffel
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:07 PM

just get about 2 boxes of newborns. they grow fast

queenkai
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:28 PM

I really didn't stock up on Newborn diapers I think I bought one case, I did purchase a few cases of #1 and I would suggest if you are not sure about the diapers you can always purchase gift certificates instead of diapers.  My DH and I put a set amount each week on our paypal cards to use towards diapers once the baby gets here and since we order from diapers.com and it only takes 2 days to get to us its perfect that way we don't have to store diapers since we have no storage and it keeps down on having extras that he can no longer wear.

starrymonkey
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:32 PM

I honestly don't remember.  DS was (and is) such a big kid, that he grew out of the newborns pretty fast though.  I'm planning on stocking up on all sizes, gotta love Sam's club.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Proud mom to a Sensational kid with SPD

As a WAHM, I can help you change your physical and financial future!  Ask me how!

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/desireepurvis/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)