Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so excited! Just had to share:)

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:03 PM
  • 9 Replies

I'm getting a baby shower! I didn't think I was going to get one but my Nana called me today & said her sister (my great-aunt) said she would put together a baby shower for me for the family!! :) I'm so happy! I love showers lol! I have to get a guest list and a date together ASAP bc I'm due in 4 weeks! :) Just wanted to share my happiness!!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Mrs.Loeffel
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:10 PM

happy

housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:11 PM

awesome news

Mommie4lfe
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:13 PM

yay!

Tumamita05
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:16 PM

ur lucky .. i wish that was the same for me . but nobdy in my family is happy about my kid

HisMommaNikki
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:16 PM

Yay exciting! :)

Mrs.Loeffel
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:22 PM

wow! that sucks:( i'm sorry hun. Nobody was really happy about my first (i was 19)...but they got over it. Maybe yours will too!!

Quoting Tumamita05:

ur lucky .. i wish that was the same for me . but nobdy in my family is happy about my kid

majikalmama
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:33 PM
Same here

Quoting Tumamita05:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyKsMaMa
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:35 PM

I went through this with my first pregnancy - I found out a few months before my HS graduation - and my mom was NOT pleased - I did not get a baby shower from anyone.  This time around however, I did, and my mom did the whole thing.  I'm 23 now though, and she sees what a great mom I am... just give your guys' family time ... after the baby is born things change dramatically.  My mom kicked me out, and didn't speak to me for some time.  But by the time I had my daughter years back, she was the BIGGEST help in my life - from buying things, to watching her... she did everything helping out!  Good luck both of you!

And OP... CONGRATS on the baby shower! I had mine a couple weeks ago, and absolutely loved opening all those baby gifts!

Quoting majikalmama:

Same here

Quoting Tumamita05:

palemoon21
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:40 PM

That's AWESOME!!!! Have fun and remember to post pics so we can share in your joy!! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)